Us childminders are greedy! Long one
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    onceinabluemoon Guest

Pipsqueak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by onceinabluemoon View Post
    Pip, you're losing the plot, its on ***** not facebook...

Andrea if you go to the first post there's a link
    oh duh! sorry

Pipsqueak Guest

what a plonker i am !!!

here you go

http://www.*****.com/coffeehouse/w...xperience.html

onceinabluemoon Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
    what a plonker i am !!!

here you go

http://www.*****.com/coffeehouse/w...xperience.html
    No it was my fault, your link did work! That's why I deleted my post and put dots instead, It was me who was the plonker

Registered Childminder since
    Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

its still going strong....tee hee

mandy xx
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

Jan 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

thanks but i found it and yes i read most of it and how some ppl "talk" to others has shocked me, so glad this forum is soft, gentle and loving just like childminders should be

so yes i couldnt resist and i posted right at the bottom of the last page so easy for you to find me as im as i am andrea m.

if you read it plez let me know if i have upset any1 or if you think my comments too strong.. if so ill go bk and say sorry (but only if i have to lol)

xxx

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

dont say sorry to anyone

you are right!

What a sanctamonious (sp?) woman posting after you

mandy xx
    The bats have left the bell tower.....

Jan 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

realy ohhh ill go look didnt think i said anything bad im a nice girl honest ?

ive looked and there are no posts after mine ? ill try again but cana see any others?
    Last edited by Andrea08; 04-04-2011 at 07:44 PM. Reason: to add what i could not find

feb 11
    Non childminder member
    ex childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea08 View Post
    thanks but i found it and yes i read most of it and how some ppl "talk" to others has shocked me, so glad this forum is soft, gentle and loving just like childminders should be

so yes i couldnt resist and i posted right at the bottom of the last page so easy for you to find me as im as i am andrea m.

if you read it plez let me know if i have upset any1 or if you think my comments too strong.. if so ill go bk and say sorry (but only if i have to lol)

xxx
    everything was well said hun xxxxxx

Jan 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Blackcat View Post
    everything was well said hun xxxxxx
    thanks it came from the heart and tbh its these parents that should give up fancy cars and holidays and look after their own children if no one else can do it as well for cr*p money... it makes me sick how parents spend so much on shoes and fancy clothes n cars yet wont pay for good quality childcare,

my children come first every time and that means i often do without, it took 6yrs to get a holiday where i had to board a plain first, and then ive only been away 4 times in 20yrs with my children, these yummy mummies should give up flash cars n put their money where there mouth is how dare they even try to slander us childminders,,, my dad cana believe the stick i get and not many can change another child's nappy nevermind all the other stuff we put up with, sorry but it got to me and i kept my cool but i love my job, care for every child equaly and my own have to wait or do without so i can pay bills its a ruddy joke.

we are more qualifyed than some that are on over £10hr my mindees dad wouldnt get out of bed to fix plumbing for less that £125 a day and hes finished by 3 to pick up the kids...

thats it we would pay £100's of pounds to get our homes fixed but cough at £3.50hr for our babies to be cared for .... makes me sick... i use to give my mum more than that just to say thanks for having my kids so i could go get a hair cut, 2 hrs and a bunch of flowers cost me £15,

raqnt over dont think i can cope with that forum do they not have mods like us to care for what is said or how hurtful some comments are?

glad i became a member ere first so i dont need insults from them, xxx

love you lot keep your heads high you are good at your jobs, you care and are worth every rotten penny they scribble on a cheque, and the mindees love us back even if the parents dont care x

Jan 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

arrrrrrrr sorry girls but ive been bk on to the other side and wow i was shocked at the rest of what is being said so ive given yet another large responce but from myself as parent ... realy think i need to stay away .... parents realy do hate us ... will we ever get away from the nanny next door earning free money for nothing

its just too sad and its getting nasty by the post

as ive said im so glad i found this forum, not too many fights lol

Pre-Reg
    Post Thanks / Like

I have been working in day nurseries for 10 years and can safely say she is very lucky to have the prospect of going to a fantastic nursery! Healthy menus are a dream, hardworking staff are hard to find, as well as staff over the age of 20 with experience that didn't just want an easy job, qualifications don't always mean anything and ratio frequently going off balance. Managers are in it for the money and quite often give the staff no support. The children do not get the personal care that they receive whilst with a childminder. We have children with additional needs that are not being met. This may be why this lady is finding childminders in her area higher priced - experience and time that is going into the business means success for all, child and carer.

Pipsqueak Guest

Andrea hunny you need to learn to take 'that site' with a pinch of salt
    xxx remember its anon at the end of the day and people enjoy being nasty under a cloak because they do not have the guts to be that ballsy in person half the time.

JULY 10
    Post Thanks / Like

i dropped a charge for one mum as i needed the work, she pulled a face when i said there was a £1 payment for lunches, she said "you charge for lunches",wish i had read this post first as i said i will just this once for her as it was temproary i would drop the lunch charge. the child is now full time and i am stuck. she pays late arrives late and at the mo is unhappy about me charging because she decded to send him to his dads 2 days this week some mums eh

JULY 10
    Post Thanks / Like

hi i read the link on *****, would like to rant please im a childminder who dosnt charge when im closed, dosnt charge extra for over 5pm, dosnt charge for meals or playgroup.
    i pay myself £3.50 per hour , with no holiday pay. yet some of the mums still try to wing free bees, ie phone at last min to say will be 1/2 hour late or whatever cos they are shopping. do they not think i have a life after 6pm. mayby i should change my job title to mug
    Last edited by juneburkett; 06-09-2011 at 10:19 PM. Reason: spelling

JULY 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
    Andrea hunny you need to learn to take 'that site' with a pinch of salt
    xxx remember its anon at the end of the day and people enjoy being nasty under a cloak because they do not have the guts to be that ballsy in person half the time.
    how true, also she said she had experience of 10 childminders....i dont even know 10 childminders

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

They have something about this on BBC news this morning. Childcare is making people give up work. Well if the employers paid a proper wage in the first place
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

sept 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a parent visit once and call me greedy. She did shift work and wanted me to be available for 50 hours but some weeks she may only do 12. she only wanted to pay me for the hours she did. I told her she would need to pay for a minimum of 25 hours used or not As a whole space was taken,which I thought was more than reasonable. Should have seen the text I got later after her visit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123