Questions for Noble Minder
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Questions for Noble Minder

Hi all,

I am going to be here every Wednesday starting from next week the 9th March, to answers any questions you may have.

I am keen to answer your questions and for you to know they won’t go unanswered longer than a week. I am sure some weeks I will be able to answer them before the week is up.

So post your questions here over the coming week and I will come online ‘live’ between 9am and 1pm next week to answer them.

I look forward to hearing from you. Have a good week.

Lisa Williams

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Lisa, I've linked to this thread from Members Information, so if anyone forgets where it is they can go in there for the link.

You don't have to wait until next week to start asking any questions.
    Pauline x

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Lisa

Can you just give a brief overview of the service you provide please?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Hello Lisa

Can you just give a brief overview of the service you provide please?
    Thank you for your question.

Here is an overview of some of the features included in the package:

Organiser
    Which includes a calendar providing an overview of all your items you have entered on the package planning , training, policies and risk assessments reviews, etc. An overview of each child’s schedule. To-do list which you can use to keep track of items such as testing your smoke alarms, daily and weekly risk assessments checks etc. These can then be mark as completed when you have carried them out, you can then produce a log of all of these for your inspector.

Planning
    Includes activities, outings, weekly groups and observation and assessments planning.

Risk Assessments
    Including reviews, daily and weekly checks.

Training Log
    Record your qualifications, continuous training and further development plans.

Observation and Assessment Records
    Incorporates the statutory requirements of EYFS within one user friendly document that covers observation; assessment; planning and principles into practise. You can upload up photographs, record and update the children's learning and development and email the finished observation to the child's preschool, nursery and parents. These can then be downloaded to pass on when the child leaves your setting.

Bookkeeping
    Includes income, invoices, expenses and year end. The package can keep track of deposits received and redeemed, childcare vouchers and retainer fees.

Policy Writer
    Record when you plan to review your polices, write your required statements plus additional statements/policies you wish to have written for your setting. Compile a prospectus for your setting. Use the Noble Minder complaint log to complete the required steps when handling any complaints you may receive.

Printing and Email Everything is printable and items such as invoices, observations and assessments records can be emailed.

Development
    We are constantly developing the package we have recently added permission forms and are going to also put up child record forms, medication and accident ones too. We also have a working group looking at how best to add contracts for our members. These will all be printable and included in the monthly fee of £9.95per month.

We have just converted all our print outs into a lovely PDF format which is a great addition to your folders. We are adding a menu planner and this along with your published rates, training and qualifications will appear in your prospectus.

New for March is an attendance log and diaries which you can email and print.

I could keep going but I think this is a good overview of the main features we can provide.

Support
    Supporting our members is very important to us. We are available to call members during working hours, evenings and weekends. We even pay for the call! We will take as long as each member needs over as many call or emails to get you up and running. We have spent time inputting children profiles for some members as they have had so many to put on the package.

I would encourage all to use this part of the service.

A free 14 day trial is available to all childminders. The package is then £9.95 per month. This is automatically added to your expenses each month as the Noble Minder fee is a claimable business expense.

If there is anything else I can answer please let me know.

Thanks

Lisa
    Last edited by noble76; 03-03-2011 at 06:57 PM.

Nov 93
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the over view, we are cetainly looking into your package. A couple of our parents have been asking about having an interactive diary system on line. Do you think this is something you would consider developing in the future?

onceinabluemoon Guest

Can you or anybody else in your company read what we write down in obs, development, diaries etc?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Playmate View Post
    Thanks for the over view, we are cetainly looking into your package. A couple of our parents have been asking about having an interactive diary system on line. Do you think this is something you would consider developing in the future?
    Thank you for your question.

Yes, we want to end up with a complete parent portal. In the meantime we are developing a diary where you can record everything from the child’s day including pictures and email this straight to the parents. That is planned to go live within the next month.

Eventually there will be a facility to have complete online interaction between all people involved with each child through your Noble Minder account.

The extensive development takes time and we would love to have everything now. But we are committed to ensuring that everything is to a high standard for our members.

Playmate, thanks for your question as I believe I missed your last time, sorry.

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi i am currently doing the trial period and uploading all of my mindees information but even though i save their profile when i go back in to view or add more things the start date, date of birth and review date have defaulted back? also where can i add their personal details from their child record form?
    thanks
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Helen N View Post
    Hi i am currently doing the trial period and uploading all of my mindees information but even though i save their profile when i go back in to view or add more things the start date, date of birth and review date have defaulted back? also where can i add their personal details from their child record form?
    thanks
    Hi Helen,

I will get this looked at straight away. Do you want to private message me your full name as we have 11 Helens trialing at the moment.

Thanks

Lisa
    Last edited by noble76; 16-03-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Helen N View Post
    thanks
    Hi Helen,

Did this issue happen yesterday? Our error logs made us aware of this and we corrected it yesterday. We are sorry you had this issue. But it is now fully fixed.

We operate this throughout Noble Minder so that we can ensure the package is working to the best at all times. Sorry you had to encounter this yesterday.

Hope that helps you.

Thanks

Lisa

Aug 01
    Post Thanks / Like

I am seriously considering doing the trial, so will have another look later. My only concern is that i am not very good when it comes to computers so if i find it difficult i will just give up like i do on most things i cant do as am not a very patient person when it comes to technology

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by solly View Post
    I am seriously considering doing the trial, so will have another look later. My only concern is that i am not very good when it comes to computers so if i find it difficult i will just give up like i do on most things i cant do as am not a very patient person when it comes to technology
    Hi

I completely get that. Please bear in mind that you are not on your own and we will do everything to get you up and running. We find that a couple of hours to suit your availability over a week can make all the difference and everything then becomes clear.

We even help members input their children to speed in up for you too.

All I would say is don't struggle let us help, it really isn’t the complicated and we have lots of members who would describe themselves in the same way and now use Noble Minder, which they are very proud of and we are too.
    Last edited by noble76; 16-03-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Untill next week.

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome yet again. I do like this forum as it is so civilised.

If you have any questions post them here as I do check it in during the week or contact us direct. Email info@nobleminder.co.uk You are welcome to email me directly my email is lisa@nobleminder.co.uk.

And for those of you who PM me I trust I have answered all your questions for you.

Have a good week

Lisa
    Last edited by noble76; 16-03-2011 at 02:23 PM.

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, im doing the free trial and am liking it so far, I am struggling with putting in days/hours with one child i have as they are on a shift rota and not the same days each week, sometimes its 2 days a week sometimes 3 sometimes overnight, I have put in additional fees for overnight and retainers for days she not here, is it possible to do days for the week then calculate at end of month?
    Marie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devoncm View Post
    Hi, im doing the free trial and am liking it so far, I am struggling with putting in days/hours with one child i have as they are on a shift rota and not the same days each week, sometimes its 2 days a week sometimes 3 sometimes overnight, I have put in additional fees for overnight and retainers for days she not here, is it possible to do days for the week then calculate at end of month?
    Hi Marie,

I am glad you are enjoying using Noble Minder. The package can do this with no problem. When can we give you a call to talk this over with you? Also you need to let me know who you are as I can't see a Marie on our system.

Email support@nobleminder.co.uk

Thanks

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Default £100 up fpr grabs.

Morning all,

I hope you are enjoying the Easter Hols, I am around to answer any questions this morning.

For those of you that have not yet had a chance to look at Noble Minder we are running a fantastic draw for £100 of vouchers of your choice. Simple sign up for you free trial and reach 100% on your progress bar to be entered into the draw.

Already had a free trail? No problem, sign up again for your chance to win.

Find out more and read our full terms and conditions.

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Default Morning

Hi everyone,

How's week two of the Easter Holidays going? The weather has been brilliant, I hope that has helped.

I am here this morning to answer any questions you may have.

Pop along and say hello, it would be great to chat with you this morning.

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Default What would you like.

I will say goodbye until next week.

What would be useful to you? I will of course carry on being here every Wednesday available to chat. However what would you like?

We write information on a varied range of topics regarding childminding. Many of the features have proved to be useful to childminders.

Topics include:

Risk assessments
    Required statements
    Tax allowances
    Observation and assessment.
    Planning
    Becoming a childminder
    Running your own business
    Choosing a childminder
    Becoming self employed
    Selling your setting
    Rates
    EYFS
    Data protection

Let me know if it would be useful to share these with you or any other ideas on how we can provide you with help.

Have a good week.

Lisa
    Last edited by noble76; 20-04-2011 at 12:27 PM.

aug 07
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, we spoke before about a child i have on a shift basis, ive filled in this months hours for the invoice like you said to do through holidays/alternate hours section, but i cant get it to go through to the invoice bit, it just shows up with no income?
    Marie.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by devoncm View Post
    Hi, we spoke before about a child i have on a shift basis, ive filled in this months hours for the invoice like you said to do through holidays/alternate hours section, but i cant get it to go through to the invoice bit, it just shows up with no income?
    Hi Marie,

Thank you for your question. We will be able to sort this for you. Someone will give you a call this afternoon.

Please contact support@nobleminder.co.uk with your questions so we can respond quickly for you.

Best Wishes

Lisa

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast