Questions for Noble Minder
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, after 8 years of doing my own paperwork, I am a little nervous about this.

Can I ask - Have you had feedback from OFSTED - or childminders that have had positive comments from them?

I have seen comments about children that come at different times each week and ad-hoc or holiday care, is this fully supported now, as I look after shift-worker's children, siblings during school holidays ect?

For some parents I work on a weekly invoicing system, do you support this?

Thank you in advance for your response.

Dec 04
    Post Thanks / Like

A quick question, you've put that some childminders have laptops or ipads open to update information as they go, and then complete diaries at the end of the day - is it an apple supported app for ease of use? If so, are there any plans for an android one? This would make updating records far far easier when out if it's simple to access from your mobile phone.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TooEarlyForGin? View Post
    Hi, after 8 years of doing my own paperwork, I am a little nervous about this.

Can I ask - Have you had feedback from OFSTED - or childminders that have had positive comments from them?

I have seen comments about children that come at different times each week and ad-hoc or holiday care, is this fully supported now, as I look after shift-worker's children, siblings during school holidays ect?

For some parents I work on a weekly invoicing system, do you support this?

Thank you in advance for your response.
    Hi

Thank you for your questions. We come out very well in our member’s inspection reports. Some of whom have increased in their grading since using us. We are keen not to attribute this solely to using Noble Minder as you guys do all the hard work and have made a wise business choice to use our package to make your business run smother and be more affective with your time.

We are keen remain independent to provide the bust for childminders across England.

We can support all types of contracts term time only, monthly, weekly fees, shift work. There is a slight bit more inputting to do for this across the year compared to a contract the does the same hours and days each week. Our team will talk you through how to do this. It is very easy.

Let us know if you need any more information.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by katerinac View Post
    A quick question, you've put that some childminders have laptops or ipads open to update information as they go, and then complete diaries at the end of the day - is it an apple supported app for ease of use? If so, are there any plans for an android one? This would make updating records far far easier when out if it's simple to access from your mobile phone.
    Hi

Thank you for your question.

Noble Minder runs on Andorid products too. If you need further help with this get in touch with our support team suport@nobleminder.co.uk.

Enjoy your Saturday

July 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Celebrations on Noble minder

I wasn't quite sure where to put this feedback. I am currently doing a trial of Noble Minder and finding it great (apart from a bit of bother with invoices but waiting for a call back about this!). The only thing I think is a little odd is the celebrations part. There is a list of celebrations, but a lot of them I don't think are particulary relevant, yet missing off some major ones (my opionion) such as Chinese New Year. Can I switch off some of the celebrations ie sort of select which ones I want on my calender? I know I can switch them all off but some are good. Its cluttering up my calender!

Thanks,
    Amy

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by cockatoos View Post
    I wasn't quite sure where to put this feedback. I am currently doing a trial of Noble Minder and finding it great (apart from a bit of bother with invoices but waiting for a call back about this!). The only thing I think is a little odd is the celebrations part. There is a list of celebrations, but a lot of them I don't think are particulary relevant, yet missing off some major ones (my opionion) such as Chinese New Year. Can I switch off some of the celebrations ie sort of select which ones I want on my calender? I know I can switch them all off but some are good. Its cluttering up my calender!

Thanks,
    Amy
    Hi Amy,

Thank you for your comments and your question. When you are in the calendar there is a listing of the categories across the top. Untick the items you don't want to show on your calendar.

The celebrations is a work in progress we are working hard to complete this additional feature. Our development if always focused on the needs of our members.

I hope you are enjoying your trial. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Thanks

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Default New questions.

We have posted answers to our most popular questions on our site. I thought I would share them with you here on the forum.

If there is anything else you would like to know let me know.

Thanks

Lisa

Q. Is there a minimum contract for Noble Minder some company’s want me to sign up for 12 months?

No, you can cancel your Noble Minder account at any time after you have entered your payment details and decided to take it up after your free trial.

Q. Can parents access their child’s information on My Noble Minder account?

Yes, you can email daily diaries, observations and assessments record, permission forms, invoices and much more to your parents. We have chosen to do it this way so that you are not reliant on parents who don’t regularly sign in to check their child’s diaries. As we know parents lives are very busy and they sometimes don’t read the paper diaries we send home. This way you can show you have communicated with your parents. It's also very quick and simple to use.

Q. Can I use Noble Minder on my ipad, iphone, smartphone or android phone.

Yes, you can use your Noble Minder account on all of the devices above. You can complete all sections of your account and upload photo’s straight onto your observations and diaries.

Q. Will using this package make me gain an outstanding grade with Ofsted?

We would never suggest that using Noble Minder would guarantee an Outstanding grading in your next inspection. This is because we understand how much that grading is reliant on you, regardless of how you choose to complete your paperwork. However, our members have seen their grades improve since using Noble Minder. Ultimately, our members are glad that they now have a professional system that frees up so much off their time and allows them to be a better childminder and parent.

Feb 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Ive been trying to get someone from noble minder to call me for some help by calling, emailing, login a call back ion the website, texting and still no luck. Could someone please call me x Bubble and Squeak Childminding

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Annelize View Post
    Ive been trying to get someone from noble minder to call me for some help by calling, emailing, login a call back ion the website, texting and still no luck. Could someone please call me x Bubble and Squeak Childminding
    sorry, saw on facebook the same issues

where has Lisa gone?

Dec 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good ;-)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Looks like the company was dissolved on 24th April

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Noble Minder no longer exists.
    Jen

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Pauline is now aware of the closure of Noble Minder. Thank you to those members who have brought it to her attention.

However, she is out of the office and unable to offer members immediate guidance on what they might do next.

She has asked me to close this thread for the moment until she returns.

Thank you.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sarah707 View Post
    Pauline is now aware of the closure of Noble Minder. Thank you to those members who have brought it to her attention.

However, she is out of the office and unable to offer members immediate guidance on what they might do next.

She has asked me to close this thread for the moment until she returns.

Thank you.

Thank you Sarah. I've been on a sponsored toddle all morning.

Sadly all my attempts to contact Lisa at Noble Minder over the last few days have failed.

I can't really advise anyone on what to do as I do not know the facts and am not legally trainined. If it were me personally affected I would probably seek help from my childminding insurance company and see if their advise line can offer any suggestions.

I would like to say how sad I am at the news, if it is true, that Noble Minder has closed. Lisa is a childminder like ourselves and worked hard on her business, I always found her professional, polite, helpful and very caring.
    Pauline x

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678