Questions for Noble Minder
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pandypops View Post
    Hi Lisa - hope you're still around as I have a few questions.

So far, so good with Noble Minder. I have found a couple of things that I would like to see enhanced if possible. On the To Do List, whenever I mark something up to be weekly or monthly it doesn't update my calendar and the task disappears. Is this a glitch?

Also, in the planning and outings sections - I would like to be able to mark certain activities and outings as daily, weekly or monthly. Would this be possible to do as it is time-consuming entering things for every day.

Thanks!
    Hi

We are here I have taken a break from the forum over the summer to concentrate on other tasks.

We have had an issue with our replies to support emails. These were not being received. This didn’t come to light for some time.

I am now personally calling everyone during that time frame to speak to them.

Please accept my apologies, as you guys know from the last 2 years we are very proactive with Noble Minder and responsive to our members.

If you need to contact me please email me at lisa@nobleminder.co.uk .

I hope September is going well for you all.

Take care

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pandypops View Post
    Hi Lisa - hope you're still around as I have a few questions.

So far, so good with Noble Minder. I have found a couple of things that I would like to see enhanced if possible. On the To Do List, whenever I mark something up to be weekly or monthly it doesn't update my calendar and the task disappears. Is this a glitch?

Also, in the planning and outings sections - I would like to be able to mark certain activities and outings as daily, weekly or monthly. Would this be possible to do as it is time-consuming entering things for every day.

Thanks!
    Also can you PM who you are and I will deal with these for you.

Thanks

Lisa

July 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lisa, nice to make contact with you! I shall PM you now....
    “Children are like wet cement. Whatever falls on them makes an impression.”

Post Thanks / Like

Nice to see you back Lisa

Angel xx

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Good afternoon Ladies

As I am just starting out as a childminder I think Noble minder will help me a lot and I will be signing up for the trial.

I do however have some questions before I do so and I have emailed you Lisa but I'm guessing you are also mega busy.

So if any one else knows the answers to my question I would be really grateful of a reply.

1. How secure is the information which I would store on there, where is it kept and how long for if I was to leave it?

2. who has access to my information and are they crb checked?

3. Has the system been ran past Ofsted and what was their thoughts on the system and its security with regards to data protection? Does it comply with the data protection act?

Adele x

sep-09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Im in love with the system after trialing it but ... from what I can see it wont work for my setting as I have 2 minders working from the same setting theres only room for 1 of our names and therefore it prints everything with 1 name on it

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lisa I have now looked through the pages on the site properly ;0) and must say its great!!

I was wondering whether the will be a faciltiy in the future to be able to write up activities individually for children. I found the observations were great but the activity sheets they are only really suitable for groups. Would every one agree with this?

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Also sorry I forgot to ask. With the calenders I have put in the toddler groups ect we do each week but some of the clubs are once a month (first tuesday for example) is there an option to make things once a month?

Thank you. x

Feb 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Support Problem

Anyone else struggling to get support call backs from Noble Minder? Been struggling since last week, had one finally this morning but the arranged for one at 5.30 today and didn't get the call back :-( Rang them and was just told no one available to help. Desperate for some help!

Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Snap I give up now I get a reply saying they will ring and they never do. Shame because it was a good package.
    Alyson x

sep-09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Annelize View Post
    Anyone else struggling to get support call backs from Noble Minder? Been struggling since last week, had one finally this morning but the arranged for one at 5.30 today and didn't get the call back :-( Rang them and was just told no one available to help. Desperate for some help!
    I got a call back today from a lovely day

Feb 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Apparently they've had a problem with their support reply system, however the gentlemen I spoke to once again today (I've been calling every day this week and twice last week) wasn't aware of this problem and just told me he will leave a message for someone to call me. I said to him well you have left messages 2 or 3 times everyday this week for me no one called back so there must be something wrong and he just said there isn't anything wrong with the system and that someone will call me back. So we shall wait and see.
    It is a really good system to use when you don't get stuck and need support. Shame there isn't something similar to give them a bit of competition.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyingaround View Post
    Hi Lisa I have now looked through the pages on the site properly ;0) and must say its great!!

I was wondering whether the will be a faciltiy in the future to be able to write up activities individually for children. I found the observations were great but the activity sheets they are only really suitable for groups. Would every one agree with this?
    Thank you for your feedback, we are looking at developing the planning section so input when we do this would be brilliant. We will put it on the notifications section when we are planning this.

Glad you are enjoying it come to us if you need anything.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by barbarella68 View Post
    Snap I give up now I get a reply saying they will ring and they never do. Shame because it was a good package.
    Hi Alyson,

I placed a call with you last Thursday at about 9.45am. I am sorry you never got the message I will call you now.

Thanks

Lisa

Feb 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Noble Minder is Brilliant!

Yay Lisa gave me a call back. I know you guys are brilliant and thanks for your help today Lisa, really appreciate it!
    I love the system and my work would be allot more without it. Specially love the bookkeeping section and being able to produce such professional invoices to my parents.
    I would recommend Noble Minder to any childminder and do not know how anyone can get along without a great system like Noble Minder :-)
    Going to have some lunch now and then my 20 week scan.
    Thanks again Lisa - You are a star!

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you so much Lisa for calling me the other day. I have just looked at the new diary and it fab!!

I just wondered ladies when you would use this as I think my parent would like to see this at the end of the day when they pick up. I noticed this can be printed but I dont think it would work for me as I wouldnt have the computer on when I am minding. When would others fill this out?

Adele x
    www.playfullearners.com

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyingaround View Post
    Thank you so much Lisa for calling me the other day. I have just looked at the new diary and it fab!!

I just wondered ladies when you would use this as I think my parent would like to see this at the end of the day when they pick up. I noticed this can be printed but I dont think it would work for me as I wouldnt have the computer on when I am minding. When would others fill this out?

Adele x
    www.playfullearners.com
    Hi Adele,

Just to help out with this answer, members do this in lots of different ways. Most of them email the diaries directly to the parents and not print these. What seems to work well is to fill bits out during the day.

Don't forget allot of it merges for other parts of your account and you can also copy diaries to other children if they have been doing the same thing that day. These really speeds it up for our members.

These are the most common ways our members complete their diaries:

• Throughout the day, members have their laptops and ipads open all day and fill in bits when they can.
    • Once the parents have picked up some members complete all their diaries and email straight away.

Adele, I think the key is finding the way that suits you best and meets your parent’s expectations.

If anyone else has other tips for Adele please share them. I like to hear what others do too.

I hope that answer helps.

If you need anything else let me know.

Lisa

mar 11
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

hi i am on the noble minder trial and so far loving it but how do i type in the baby s daily sheet bit? it doesnt seem to let me type in there at all!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by lulubelle View Post
    hi i am on the noble minder trial and so far loving it but how do i type in the baby s daily sheet bit? it doesnt seem to let me type in there at all!
    Hi

Send us an email via support@nobleminder.co.uk so we know who you are and whihc account to look at.

Thanks

Sue

Post Thanks / Like

Default Calling all trialling members.

Be the first to reach 100% on your trial today Thursday 8th December and we will send you a £10 M&S voucher to treat yourself.

Simple complete each section within your account to reach 100% on your free trial.

Click on the progress bar on your home page to see your progress so far.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast