Questions for Noble Minder
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Tinglesnark View Post
    I have sat back and read all of the questions and answers and i am quite excited about this. I think i will trial it too!
    Go for it, it's free and we help you all the way.

Enjoy. Let me know how you get on?

Thanks

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Default See you next week.

See you all next week, I will come back on during the week. If you need anything and want a response you can email me directly lisa@nobleminder.co.uk.

If you are trialing or a Noble Minder member and need help get in touch with our support email support@nobleminder.co.uk or call 0845 194 9559.

Have a brilliant week.

Take Care

Lisa

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Just signed up for the free trial and im liking it already! it is doing all of the things that i struggle with (anything to do with numbers!) so far so good!
    Only thing i cant figure out is how to input holiday only mindees and emergency cover mindees? I am an emergency minder for one of my friends ...

thanks
    What's for you, wont pass by you

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for your help this morning Lisa.

Just wondering along the lines of duplicating info with siblings is there a way to generate one single invoice rather than 2 or 3 for parents?

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Just signed up for the free trial and im liking it already! it is doing all of the things that i struggle with (anything to do with numbers!) so far so good!
    Only thing i cant figure out is how to input holiday only mindees and emergency cover mindees? I am an emergency minder for one of my friends ...

thanks
    I think with the Emergency Cover you would just leave the days and hours blank and when you do have them input via the child's profile, click (alternative rates) holidays and then section 2 - amended or additional hours days, that's how I've done a child I have on an ad-hoc basis. I would think that would work for Holiday Only children too!

Post Thanks / Like

thanks
    Afternoon,

It would be fab if you could get in touch with the support team and book a call. Email them at support@nobleminder.co.uk.

They will be able to talk this over with you in a couple of minutes.

I am glad you are enjoying using the package.

Take care

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carpet Monkeys View Post
    Thanks for your help this morning Lisa.

Just wondering along the lines of duplicating info with siblings is there a way to generate one single invoice rather than 2 or 3 for parents?
    Hi,

Thanks for your ideas. Both of these are on the development schedule. Watch out for when they are live.

Thanks

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

I think with the Emergency Cover you would just leave the days and hours blank and when you do have them input via the child's profile, click (alternative rates) holidays and then section 2 - amended or additional hours days, that's how I've done a child I have on an ad-hoc basis. I would think that would work for Holiday Only children too!

Spot, on fab answer thank you. . Holiday only children you could enter their hours and rates as what they do in the holidays and then set up a term time rate in the alternative rates and then apply that for each half term.

Does that make sense?

Thanks

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Default Noble Minder in the spotlight.

Hi all,

I though you would be interested in this. The Child Care Company features Noble Minder in their Partner Spotlight.

Have a look. http://www.nobleminder.co.uk/news-detail.php?id=46

Have a fantastic weekend. Hope it's nice and sunny for you wherever you are.

Lisa

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

thank you, i had a good look around and worked it out - thats ace!
    Thank you for your replies and for the email!

I did also ask whether or not there would be a way of synching the calendar on your pc or mobile with noble minder? that would be so helpful and would mean that i could use noble minder on the go!
    (an IPhone app would be very exciting too!)
    What's for you, wont pass by you

Nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Hia Lisa (and anyone else that may be reading and know the answer!!) Is there a facility anywhere to print off a birthday list at all? have just printed the menu planner and totally LOVE it!!! As well as printing off my calendar - am loving things so far

Post Thanks / Like

thank you, i had a good look around and worked it out - thats ace!
    Thank you for your replies and for the email!

I did also ask whether or not there would be a way of synching the calendar on your pc or mobile with noble minder? that would be so helpful and would mean that i could use noble minder on the go!
    (an IPhone app would be very exciting too!)
    Hi

I think I spoke to you today about this?

Just incase it's not you, we will look at doing this for the iphone. Noble Minder works really well on the ipad and iphone we are just about to add an alternative to flash player. Then you will be able to do everything on the go.

Thanks

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1! View Post
    Hia Lisa (and anyone else that may be reading and know the answer!!) Is there a facility anywhere to print off a birthday list at all? have just printed the menu planner and totally LOVE it!!! As well as printing off my calendar - am loving things so far
    Hi

Oh no there isn’t, good idea I like it. We will factor that in to our development. Watch out on the notifications for when it is live on the package.

Thanks for the idea, keep them coming that's what we love about our members, you keep us on our toes. I think the development team feels the same although their list just keeps getting longer.

Thanks

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Default Feature update

Hi

Our development team are flat out at the moment, you guys are keeping them really busy, good on you.

The Permission Writer went live last night we hope you are enjoying that.

The other new features are:
    Menu planner
    Rates
    prospectus

We are please to announce that attendance logs will be live on your accounts this week, quickly followed by the diaries.

Don't forget you can communicate with parents via your account too.

If you have any questions ask them here.

Thank you to all of you who have submitted your ideas do keep them coming it really makes Noble Minder fantastic for all.

Lisa

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noble76 View Post
    Hi

Our development team are flat out at the moment, you guys are keeping them really busy, good on you.

The Permission Writer went live last night we hope you are enjoying that.

The other new features are:
    Menu planner
    Rates
    prospectus

We are please to announce that attendance logs will be live on your accounts this week, quickly followed by the diaries.

Don't forget you can communicate with parents via your account too.

If you have any questions ask them here.

Thank you to all of you who have submitted your ideas do keep them coming it really makes Noble Minder fantastic for all.

Lisa
    Does that mean that parents can log on to your account to access the diaries when live, or would you have to email them?

Post Thanks / Like

Does that mean that parents can log on to your account to access the diaries when live, or would you have to email them?
    Hi

Thank you for the question.

You can email all communication to parents, pre schools and other carers involved with the child.

You can also download all observation and Assessment records for each child to a disk for when you need to pass on the information with the child.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Morning

Good Morning,

I hope you are all well on this fine Wednesday morning.

I am here untill 1pm today, pop along and ask anything you would like to know.

Lisa
    Last edited by noble76; 30-03-2011 at 10:13 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default EYFS Review

The EYFS review that was conducted by Dame Clare Tickell has been published today read the full review at

http://media.education.gov.uk/assets...20learning.pdf

You might need to copy and paste the link. I won't put it in the forum as it is over 100 pages.

We are going to spend today going through the review. Our initial thoughts are that Noble Minder is in a perfect position to meet the new requirements. This is fantastic news for our members.

Enjoy the read.

Lisa
    Last edited by noble76; 30-03-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning Lisa

There seems to be a glitch with the calendar today - it's showing March 2007, is it just me or is anyone else having this problem!

Post Thanks / Like

Morning Lisa

There seems to be a glitch with the calendar today - it's showing March 2007, is it just me or is anyone else having this problem!
    Hi,

Just been in to my account and it is showing it as March 2011.

Can you PM who you are, sorry I lose track of the names on here and who you all are.

We will then have a look at your account.

Thanks

Lisa

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast