Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rubybubbles View Post
    just to say I am trialing atm and so far it's fab

One thing, when trying to enter my own hols, it is only giving me the contracted hours, nothing else on the drop down (as the help screen? with all the different things to choose from) can do it through children's profiles, just not my own?
    Hello

Glad you are you are enjoying your trial. We will be able to solve this very quickly for you. We would need to look at your account. I am unsure who you are, sorry. Can you get in touch with the support team email support@nobleminder.co.uk. You can also email them from within your account.

I would encourage you to do this in future if you have any questions as we respond quickly to our member’s requests for help. I am sorry but I don’t check on here often enough.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted for you.

Thank you

Lisa

Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lisa
    I was wondering if you do any packages for Welsh childminders?

Thanks x

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noble76 View Post
    Hello

Glad you are you are enjoying your trial. We will be able to solve this very quickly for you. We would need to look at your account. I am unsure who you are, sorry. Can you get in touch with the support team email support@nobleminder.co.uk. You can also email them from within your account.

I would encourage you to do this in future if you have any questions as we respond quickly to our member’s requests for help. I am sorry but I don’t check on here often enough.

We look forward to hearing from you and getting this sorted for you.

Thank you

Lisa
    oh thanks sorry lol! only was putting in as a , was meant ot email will get to it now lol!

aly Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Polly2 View Post
    Hi Lisa

Thanks x
    thank you for asking htis, will look forward to the reply..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Polly2 View Post
    Hi Lisa

Thanks x
    Hi Ladies,

Thank you for your question. We do have plans to ensure they is a Noble Minder that complies with requirements in Wales and Scotland as these are both different. My understanding is that they are about to change in Wales.

I don't have a definite time frame at the moment, sorry. However we do have childminders in Wales and Scotland who use Noble Minder as they find it useful to their business as it is.

I hope that answers your question let me know if I can be of any further help.

Thanks

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Default Tuesday already?

Morning,

I hope you have had a good week. I will be back tomorrow morning to take more questions between 9am and 1pm.

For those of you who have been trialing Noble Minder over the last week, welcome and I hope you have enjoyed using the package.

Why not help your friends here on the Childminding Forum and share your thoughts so far.

Remember to get in touch with our support team if you need anything. Email support@nobleminder.co.uk or call 0825 194 9559.

See you all tomorrow.

Lisa

Sept 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Ladies,

Thank you for your question. We do have plans to ensure they is a Noble Minder that complies with requirements in Wales and Scotland as these are both different. My understanding is that they are about to change in Wales.

I don't have a definite time frame at the moment, sorry. However we do have childminders in Wales and Scotland who use Noble Minder as they find it useful to their business as it is.

I hope that answers your question let me know if I can be of any further help.

Thanks

Lisa
    Ok thank you

Post Thanks / Like

Default Morning,

Post your questions looking forward to chatting with you on this sunny spring day.

Post Thanks / Like

Post your questions looking forward to chatting with you on this sunny spring day.
    Morning Lisa

I do not use your package but feel confident if I did want to use it then you would be more than helpful

I read these posts with interest and you are always informative and helpful to everyone

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to come and answer all those questions

Have a good day

Angel xx

Nov 93
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning Lisa,

I really should be studying so can't stay long, but just wanted to say we had our FECCERs inspection on Monday and showed the inspectors breifly what we could do with the package and they were impressed They said it was a good organisational tool.
    We really haven't done much more with it since last week, due to the inspection, my degree work and LIFE! however over the next couple of weeks we will be inputting more bits and learning to make the most of the package, so watch this space.

Thank you for your support so far

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by angeldelight View Post
    Morning Lisa

I do not use your package but feel confident if I did want to use it then you would be more than helpful

I read these posts with interest and you are always informative and helpful to everyone

Just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to come and answer all those questions

Have a good day

Angel xx
    Thank you Angel,

We really have a heart to help childminders whether they are Noble Minder customers or not.

I am glad this comes across in our posts.

Thank you for feedback, I hope it is sunny where you are.

Enjoy your day.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Playmate View Post
    Morning Lisa,

I really should be studying so can't stay long, but just wanted to say we had our FECCERs inspection on Monday and showed the inspectors breifly what we could do with the package and they were impressed They said it was a good organisational tool.
    We really haven't done much more with it since last week, due to the inspection, my degree work and LIFE! however over the next couple of weeks we will be inputting more bits and learning to make the most of the package, so watch this space.

Thank you for your support so far
    Wow that is brilliant. I know how busy you both are just take it at your pace. We are here if you need anything.

The attendance log and diaries would be live within the next 2/3 weeks so more to play with.

I hope your morning of studying is productive.

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Default A birdie told me.......

For those of you who like a little tweet you can follows us at http://twitter.com/nobleminder

See you there.

Nov 93
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Wow that is brilliant. I know how busy you both are just take it at your pace. We are here if you need anything.

The attendance log and diaries would be live within the next 2/3 weeks so more to play with.

I hope your morning of studying is productive.

Lisa
    Thats brilliant news, thank you

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

well, I am a week into my trial and loving it

I had a lovely phone call when a bit stuck on something, which was infact easy now I know lol! I love how everything is under one part, once I get round to adding all my policies I don't have to have them in 100's of files on my computer anymore!

The observation pages are great, I thought I was doing well, but often find I download photos and then don't do it straight away, now I ob as I download!

Looking forward to seeing the new things coming in, as I will be signing up

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rubybubbles View Post
    well, I am a week into my trial and loving it

I had a lovely phone call when a bit stuck on something, which was infact easy now I know lol! I love how everything is under one part, once I get round to adding all my policies I don't have to have them in 100's of files on my computer anymore!

The observation pages are great, I thought I was doing well, but often find I download photos and then don't do it straight away, now I ob as I download!

Looking forward to seeing the new things coming in, as I will be signing up
    That's great, thanks for coming back to us with your comments. I am glad you are enjoying using the package. That really makes my day.

Have a brilliant day.

Lisa

Jan 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I started minding in October - would I be able to enter expenses etc starting from that date?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Carpet Monkeys View Post
    I started minding in October - would I be able to enter expenses etc starting from that date?
    Hi

Congratulations, I hope you are enjoying it.

Yes you can back date expenses and income as far as you want to. Just change the date on the expenses form.

Let me know if I can be of any further help.

Thanks

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

We are listening to the budget here. I wish they would release it in print only....or is that just me.

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

I have sat back and read all of the questions and answers and i am quite excited about this. I think i will trial it too!
    What's for you, wont pass by you

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast