Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Morning

Morning lads and lassies,

If you want to have a chat this morning, pop by.

Lisa

Nov 93
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Morning Lisa,

Haven't had much time since i spoke to you last to explore the site, but hubby did an ob yesterday which he put on and was really pleased, so think its sold to him someone else started a thread yesterday which a few of us trialling have answered so maybe worth looking at that. must go and do some study now but will pop back later

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Playmate View Post
    Morning Lisa,

Haven't had much time since i spoke to you last to explore the site, but hubby did an ob yesterday which he put on and was really pleased, so think its sold to him someone else started a thread yesterday which a few of us trialling have answered so maybe worth looking at that. must go and do some study now but will pop back later
    Morning,

That's fab news as I know he had his reservations. I always see this as a good thing.

Glad it is all going well. It has been great chatting with you and helping you get set up.

Will look for the thread, I have been searching Noble Minder each day but must have missed this one.

Have a good day, speak soon.

May 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi i am currently doing the trial period and uploading all of my mindees information but even though i save their profile when i go back in to view or add more things the start date, date of birth and review date have defaulted back? also where can i add their personal details from their child record form?
    thanks
    I love my friends who live inside my laptop xx

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Helen N View Post
    Hi i am currently doing the trial period and uploading all of my mindees information but even though i save their profile when i go back in to view or add more things the start date, date of birth and review date have defaulted back? also where can i add their personal details from their child record form?
    thanks
    Hi Helen,

I will get this looked at straight away. Do you want to private message me your full name as we have 11 Helens trialing at the moment.

Thanks

Lisa
    Last edited by noble76; 16-03-2011 at 10:41 AM.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Playmate View Post
    Morning Lisa,

Playmate - that thread is in one of the member areas that Lisa cannot access, perhaps those who posted would like to put their thoughts in this thread for her?
    Pauline x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pauline View Post
    Playmate - that thread is in one of the member areas that Lisa cannot access, perhaps those who posted would like to put their thoughts in this thread for her?
    Hi Pauline,

I thought I would still have access as a registered childminder. I was a member of the forum before Noble Minder. Can we look at perhaps having business access and personal access for me?

Thanks

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Helen N View Post
    thanks
    Hi Helen,

Did this issue happen yesterday? Our error logs made us aware of this and we corrected it yesterday. We are sorry you had this issue. But it is now fully fixed.

We operate this throughout Noble Minder so that we can ensure the package is working to the best at all times. Sorry you had to encounter this yesterday.

Hope that helps you.

Thanks

Lisa

Aug 01
    Post Thanks / Like

I am seriously considering doing the trial, so will have another look later. My only concern is that i am not very good when it comes to computers so if i find it difficult i will just give up like i do on most things i cant do as am not a very patient person when it comes to technology

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by solly View Post
    I am seriously considering doing the trial, so will have another look later. My only concern is that i am not very good when it comes to computers so if i find it difficult i will just give up like i do on most things i cant do as am not a very patient person when it comes to technology
    Hi

I completely get that. Please bear in mind that you are not on your own and we will do everything to get you up and running. We find that a couple of hours to suit your availability over a week can make all the difference and everything then becomes clear.

We even help members input their children to speed in up for you too.

All I would say is don't struggle let us help, it really isn’t the complicated and we have lots of members who would describe themselves in the same way and now use Noble Minder, which they are very proud of and we are too.
    Last edited by noble76; 16-03-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Untill next week.

Thanks everyone for making me feel so welcome yet again. I do like this forum as it is so civilised.

If you have any questions post them here as I do check it in during the week or contact us direct. Email info@nobleminder.co.uk You are welcome to email me directly my email is lisa@nobleminder.co.uk.

And for those of you who PM me I trust I have answered all your questions for you.

Have a good week

Lisa
    Last edited by noble76; 16-03-2011 at 02:23 PM.

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noble76 View Post
    Hi Pauline,

I thought I would still have access as a registered childminder. I was a member of the forum before Noble Minder. Can we look at perhaps having business access and personal access for me?

Thanks

Lisa
    That's a good point Lisa, you are still a working childminder so should have access unlike basic businesses.

Leave it with me and I will sort it out.
    Pauline x

Aug 01
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lisa

I have decided to do the free trial to see how I get on Can i just use the bits of noble minder that i want to? I don't want to put my expenses, what I earn etc on it or have it worked out as my DH is an accountant and does it all for me which saves me doing it so that information i don't need to use.
    I have just had a quick look at filling the details of one of my mindees but the LO is shift work so is not with me on regular days as both parents are shift workers how do i go about filling the hours in for that one,

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lisa

I have decided to do the free trial to see how I get on Can i just use the bits of noble minder that i want to? I don't want to put my expenses, what I earn etc on it or have it worked out as my DH is an accountant and does it all for me which saves me doing it so that information i don't need to use.
    I have just had a quick look at filling the details of one of my mindees but the LO is shift work so is not with me on regular days as both parents are shift workers how do i go about filling the hours in for that one,
    That's great news. We will support you all the way, just let us know.

Absolutely just use the bits that you want to. Our commitment is to keep adding to the package and doing our best to keep the membership at £9.95 So even if you are using a few features within the package it is still worth the monthly fee. Especially as it is claim as a business expense.

This can be done in section 2 of the holidays. I would strongly suggest that you book a time for someone to call you and go over this and all other options when setting up a child. We find that when we can talk you through it over the phone you will be fully able to set up the rest of your children.

When is a good time for you?

Thanks

Lisa

Aug 01
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lisa thanks for replying back to my post so quickly. I usually work until 6.30pm every night unless the children get picked up early then i have my own children to sort out so anytime after 7.30 would be good for me, or I am happy to phone to speak you when i get 5 minutes during the day maybe when littleones are asleep

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Lisa thanks for replying back to my post so quickly. I usually work until 6.30pm every night unless the children get picked up early then i have my own children to sort out so anytime after 7.30 would be good for me, or I am happy to phone to speak you when i get 5 minutes during the day maybe when littleones are asleep
    Hi,

We have a call slot available from 8pm tomorrow evening, is that good for you?

Thanks

Lisa

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by noble76 View Post
    Hi,

We have a call slot available from 8pm tomorrow evening, is that good for you?

Thanks

Lisa
    You will need to PM who you are.

Thanks

Nov 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the chat last night Lisa, am really excited about getting my teeth into it all - starting tonight!! Im sure you will be hearing back from me soon as soon as I get stuck!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1! View Post
    Thanks for the chat last night Lisa, am really excited about getting my teeth into it all - starting tonight!! Im sure you will be hearing back from me soon as soon as I get stuck!!!
    It was good to talk to you too. Enjoy your trial and get in touch with us if you need anything.

Have a good day.

Lisa

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

just to say I am trialing atm and so far it's fab

One thing, when trying to enter my own hols, it is only giving me the contracted hours, nothing else on the drop down (as the help screen? with all the different things to choose from) can do it through children's profiles, just not my own?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast