Any network Childminders here ?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    july 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Any network Childminders here ?

I could really do with some help / advice / assistance on completing the forms required to join the network. My brain is like mush at the moment what with trying to complete all my work for the cypop 5 too.
    Thanks

Penny1959 Guest

Not sure if I can help but I was NCMA childminding network coordinator up to end Feb last year.

Let me know if i am able to help

Penny

Pipsqueak Guest

i'm a network minder - will help if I can

july 06
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks Guys - I have the forms to complete and am stuck on how elaborate or blunt i should be with my answers I am going to tackle the forms later tonight so I will post any questions I am stuck on then and hopefully you can point me in teh right direction. Im sure its all just from my policies but looking at the form its very daunting - its like another SEF !!!

Nov 07
    Post Thanks / Like

It is really not daunting! It is a bit of a faff to fill it in but once it's done that's it. Happy to help if I can

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

i think all networks have different paperwork hon. But take it one step at a time. do it in small chunks and if you can save it somewhere as it will be great evidence for your SEF too.
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Pipsqueak Guest

Yes I do think Jugs is right and that networks use slightly differing paperwork.

However, I think you need to be as elaborate and true to yourself as you need to be to get your point across as a professional.