Hi everyone,

Apologises first for the rant, but I'm at my last tether!

I'm fairly new to childminding, started beginning Sept and now look after 4 girls. 2x 3 yr olds, a 20month old and a 5yr old. I also have a 5 year old boy of my own.

Anyway, ever since I started, one of the 3year olds has been having "accidents". I have worked well with the parents trying to solve the problem. We went back to the potty (she's been toilet-training since the April and she's due to start proper school in Sept), despite being told at preschool and home to use the toilet. Then we got a peppa pig pink toilet seat to help and make it fun!

Anyway, to cut a long story short, she is still having accidents and she won't tell you or give you ANY warning. She will literally just go where she is (in case you're wondering she has BOTH accidents )

Somedays, she can have up to 4 accidents and she also has accidents at preschool. She has a younger sister who is 20month old so I don't know if she is slightly jealous/attention seeking (they play nicely 20% of the time, the rest is a battle with hair pulling, pushing, snatching toys etc)

I'm just finding it hard ot cope with her as she's not giving me any warnings etc and when you do ask the parents for help, they just say "well she's been good this week at home.."etc

What can I do?

P.S. Every hour she gets asked does she need the toilet and if I know she hasn't gone for a while I will put her on the toilet.