Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: double buggy

Registered Childminder since
    Aug 10
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: double buggy

Thinking of getting the Out and About. Found some bargains on the gumtree but they're not nearby me. Also wanted to check...

Did someone say the out and about goes in the back of the Grand Scenic? Think they did a while ago as I need a double that will fit in the back of mine with ALL the seats up.

Sept 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: double buggy

Quote Originally Posted by Noomie View Post
    Thinking of getting the Out and About. Found some bargains on the gumtree but they're not nearby me. Also wanted to check...

Did someone say the out and about goes in the back of the Grand Scenic? Think they did a while ago as I need a double that will fit in the back of mine with ALL the seats up.
    I am watching closely for a reply on this one
    I am thinking of investing in a double buggy, but not sure what to get. Not sure whether to get new/used either. I don't need it at the moment so have plenty of time for research! I also have a grand scenic, and storage is an issue.
    (sorry for gatecrashing this thread )

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

have been reading this thread with intersest the last week or so as I was wanting to buy a double buggy.....today i won an out and about on e bay for just over £72 bargain......then tonight mindees dad comes to pick them up and I tell him....Oh he says...you should have said....we have a jane powertwin sitting in the garage doing nothing...you could have had that!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr......

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by catlyn View Post
    have been reading this thread with intersest the last week or so as I was wanting to buy a double buggy.....today i won an out and about on e bay for just over £72 bargain......then tonight mindees dad comes to pick them up and I tell him....Oh he says...you should have said....we have a jane powertwin sitting in the garage doing nothing...you could have had that!!!! Grrrrrrrrrr......
    ah well stick on of them on e-bay!
    if you do what you've always done, you'll get what you've always got

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234