On from my last thread about my new scatty mum! After she had filled in the contracts all wrong, asking for days I didn't have etc, I tried ringing her to arrange for her to come round. I couldn't get hold of her so I decided to type up a really long but simple letter detailing everything I could think of that she should know before care starts (this week!). Things like holidays are paid for, I get paid in advance, I leave at 8.35am whether they kids are here or not, and made a big point about the setlling in period!

She rang yesterday, apologised for not getting back to me sooner and asked if she could come round tonight at around 5.30pm and she will be bringing payment - yayay!!! But then she asked if she could drop them off here this morning to take to school, even though paperwork not done yet. Not only would I not do this for that reason, but it's also an inset day!!!! Doh!!!! I said to her 'Do you realise it's an inset day tomorrow?' and she obviously didn't and before she could ask, I quickly added that I was full today and wouldn't be able to take the children. She said she would work something out.

It makes me laugh because I'm not surprised at all! But at least she understands about paying me in advance (for now!)

Can't wait to see her later