Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by littletreasures View Post
    3 weeks since I last posted on this thread.

I can honestly say Koda is a real joy. He is so good now. He is eating really well and will occasionally get in to his crate to sleep on the bed, but usually still chooses to sleep in the play pen part which I'm ok with. I have taken a couple of panels out so the pen bit is smaller. I was hoping this might make him go int he crate but hasn't.

He isn't jumping up at all or biting very much. If I change the little ones nappies on the floor he has tried to get on them to play with them. I now pen him first.

We went to our first puppy class today and he behaved well. We are working on 'settle' and 'leave'. Both things I want him to do well. He needs to 'settle' in the car and to 'leave' the kids toys!!

We have come home and he has gone straight to bed after going out in the garden. Totally worn out.
    wow, sounds like he is doing really well. My LO's are too scared of him to have him running around, mind you he does jump up so I'm not suprised. He has free run of the kitchen and garden most of the day and I crate him periodically for short periods like when the children are eating. The schoolies love him though.

xxxxx

VINASOL Guest

OK...well I have LOST THE PLOT... I have got the crate for Coco (she is comign home on THursday)...bought a pillow which fits perfectly in the cage and my DD happens to have a 'toy' dog the same size as Coco that I've put in the crate I'm saying "woof woof" to the Cat whilst he is eating his food to get him used to something in the crate....

...someone commit me now!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234