NCMA / Deposit Concerns
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Pipsqueak Guest

Default Re: NCMA / Deposit Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Mick M View Post
    If you didn't already know you have loads of support on this forum and if we can help not only you but others by bringing this issue to the powers to be we will try
    Mick - the support on this forum is second to none.
    I have to say that the support I get from my local NCMA team (based here in my home town) is excellent. They have supported me from the outset and are there when i need them. They have become friends as well as colleagues, in particular one lady.

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: NCMA / Deposit Concerns

Quote Originally Posted by Pipsqueak View Post
    Mick - the support on this forum is second to none.
    I have to say that the support I get from my local NCMA team (based here in my home town) is excellent. They have supported me from the outset and are there when i need them. They have become friends as well as colleagues, in particular one lady.
    glad he called you back so promptly Pip and Mick, Manjay Madminder, hopefully we are finally making them sit up and listen so hope things go well at the meeting.

Pipsqueak Guest

Default Re: NCMA / Deposit Concerns - UPDATED

UPDATE:

Well, NCMA have been extremely prompt in dealing with my complaint and concerns. I have had some excellent customer service.
    The matter has been resolved to my satisfaction. In agreement with NCMA I cannot disclose the details, however I will say well done NCMA, you are listening and you have proved it. Thank you.

I will say to everyone, if you do have a complaint or concern regarding any part of (including insurance, legal etc) NCMA they NEED to know about it. This is the only way things can get changed - if they don't know about it, then they can't do anything.

I have been reassured by NCMA's actions and words. There a changes afoot and they NEED to hear from you so that they can put the right support in place.

Thank you everyone for your support.

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 90
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default Re: THATS IT -NCMA are officially on my poop list

Quote Originally Posted by Mick M View Post
    Hi Christine, WE rang NCMA this morning to renew our membership and when asked about insurance I advised the very helpful lady that we would not be renew our insurance with NCMA. When asked why I advised her of our reasons to which she rather taken aback (I believe this was a genuine reaction!). She asked if she could get her line magaer (Guess Who ) to give me a call to discuss the issue within the next 2 hours. This was at about 10:30 this message is timed at 16:30 and have no call. I did mention to the lady that his name has been mentioned on the forum (maybe that is why he has not called )

I agree that we meet up and discuss the matter and present a united front. The more people who bring the issue to the front something may be done. I think you will recognise we as I think I will be the only male a the conference, so I will leave it up to you to seek me out. Look forward to meeting you, Manjay and Madminder .
    Hi Mick

I did see you at the conference in Leeds but I was only there for the day and didn't manage to get over and speak to you and Sally. I was the one who seconded the resolution about data protection,I tripped up as I got on to the stage .

See you 26th

Christine

Blue Boy Guest

Default Re: THATS IT -NCMA are officially on my poop list

Quote Originally Posted by christine e View Post
    Hi Mick

I did see you at the conference in Leeds but I was only there for the day and didn't manage to get over and speak to you and Sally. I was the one who seconded the resolution about data protection,I tripped up as I got on to the stage .

See you 26th

Christine
    You must have done it with so much grace I can't remember thr trip

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789