Just picked kids up and apparently "mum has something to tell you"
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast
    Lady Haha Guest

Default Re: Just picked kids up and apparently "mum has something to tell you"

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkles View Post
    You mean you didn't pin her up against the wall and say 'fess up' or the minders mob will getcha ?

Registered Childminder since
    sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

i love it lol

heaven = bar of galaxy

Mar 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Oh gosh, you lot are s0ooooooooooooooooo funny!

But seriously...............I need to know now too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Been thinking we'll all know by tonight but still no answer!!!!!!

Some great posts on this thread though!

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hebs View Post
    PM me her mobile number and i'll ring her

we need to know tonight

I'm with Hebs!!!
    Helen

Mar 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

To all this, you are all completely nuts!!!

(yes I need to know too please , will be here tomorrow for the update)

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

more waiting i dont think i can
    i really want to no now
    heaven = bar of galaxy

Feb 91
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm very confused and have this image of a hairy lollipop lady/man in bed with a bloke complete with lollipop stick and overall stuck in my head........
    can we get this sorted quick

Post Thanks / Like

You need to find out tomorrow, couldn't stand having to wait all week-end Nothing will get done for checking on here for updates Please if she doesn't say anything tomorrow, do as suggested and pin her up against the wall till she talks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

now that my dear won't do i'm afraid.....!!!!!!

I have a inspection on monday and I can't focus as i have vision of the guy in the DAZ advert shaving George!!!!!!!!

Amirose my grade is in your hand!!! PHONE HER!!!!

"hello Cruella, just a quick call as i'm doing my planning for next week and your sweet little angel with his big mush said he won't be here next week?:

Cruella " well thanks god YOU phone, my phone is broken and I can't dial any 0. His real parents Tony mafioso and Daisy Cocaine have found us, we're going into hiding this week end, might be a bit longe. But if MI5 and MI6 don't sort it before sunday I want you to know you're the best childminder a child could ever dream of....."

SEEEEEEEEEEE

BANG BANG ooopppss phone was taped!!!

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gegele View Post
    now that my dear won't do i'm afraid.....!!!!!!

I have a inspection on monday and I can't focus as i have vision of the guy in the DAZ advert shaving George!!!!!!!!

Amirose my grade is in your hand!!! PHONE HER!!!!

"hello Cruella, just a quick call as i'm doing my planning for next week and your sweet little angel with his big mush said he won't be here next week?:

Cruella " well thanks god YOU phone, my phone is broken and I can't dial any 0. His real parents Tony mafioso and Daisy Cocaine have found us, we're going into hiding this week end, might be a bit longe. But if MI5 and MI6 don't sort it before sunday I want you to know you're the best childminder a child could ever dream of....."

SEEEEEEEEEEE

BANG BANG ooopppss phone was taped!!!

Now I am seriously starting to worry about your state of mind!!!!!
    Helen

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

Gegele.....you are GA GA!
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Pipsqueak Guest

Thats it Gegele has cracked - really she needs help NOW and fast.

Someone hold her down and if there is a doctor in the house get her a shot - of anything!

And I defo can't go all weekend without knowing. Whenever I log on here, its the first thread I look for and if I see its been updated then I get all excited.... my heart can't take it..... ring her and tell her she has the whole country wondering (and gegele cracking up)

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

For the sake of Gegele's sanity, you must call her tomorrow and let us know!!
    Helen

mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

ok i'm crazy and I'm off to bed as i can't focus so nothing constructive is being made I may as well go to bed
    BUT i want someone to tell me something this smilies means THANK YOU really???????

..........i can't wait to see the smilies who say I'm ssooooo thankful!!!!!

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gegele View Post
    ok i'm crazy and I'm off to bed as i can't focus so nothing constructive is being made I may as well go to bed
    BUT i want someone to tell me something this smilies means THANK YOU really???????

..........i can't wait to see the smilies who say I'm ssooooo thankful!!!!!

is that not how everyone says thank u
    heaven = bar of galaxy

mar 97
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile Re: Just picked kids up and apparently "mum has something to tell you"

Can't believe I have just found this forum and already it's better than watching a soap opera! I am dying to know what mum is going to tell you too.Carolx

Pipsqueak Guest

Quote Originally Posted by carol cameron View Post
    Can't believe I have just found this forum and already it's better than watching a soap opera! I am dying to know what mum is going to tell you too.Carolx
    Hi carol and welcome. Be warned - you ain't seen nothing yet - most of us have been sober posting on this thread (well I think they have anyway)

pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

well whats was it??

sept 07
    Post Thanks / Like

OMG hurry up and find out.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456789 ... LastLast