Just picked kids up and apparently "mum has something to tell you"
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Registered Childminder since
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Just picked kids up and apparently "mum has something to tell you"

Oooooohhhhh Nnnnnnnooooo had to come back on here to check what she was going to say and she didn't say!!!!!!!!!!!!! When have you got them again, and can we all stand the suspense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way I hope its good news for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

Cant cope any more Read the whole thread
    Needs to Zumba

Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps Mum is going to have a sex change and will now be Dad instead.
    we dont stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing

Pipsqueak Guest

oh no fair........tell this mum I can't check back in till at least late tomorrow afternoon and I NEED to know.....

amirose Guest

lol to above post!

I am not ringing her, no way!, I mean what if she still says its nothing then what do I say!!!

I have X mon-wed and his brother comes mon-fri although I don't often see their mum because she tends to send her nephew to collect, his about 18-20.

It really is driving me mad but I am now absolutely convinced its notice, it was the first thing I thought about this morning - I stand to lose £450 a month

I think I will get a half hearted phone call over the weekend - I am thinking perhaps she didn't want to say it to my face?

ARGH! Shall I just ring her and scream down the phone "put me out my misery and tell me woman!!!"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by amirose View Post

ARGH! Shall I just ring her and scream down the phone "put me out my misery and tell me woman!!!"
    Ooooooh yes! Then tell us

Miffy xx

Oct 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

No, ring her and scream down the phone "Put me and MY FORUM FRIENDS out of OUR misery"!!!!!
    Helen

sept 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by helenlc View Post
    No, ring her and scream down the phone "Put me and MY FORUM FRIENDS out of OUR misery"!!!!!

good idea i logged on twice now to check this post and still havent got dressed cos i started reading other threads i am ill though so thats my excuse

charlotte x

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Well we all need to know so ring her!!! Joking aside, we all think the worst but I expect they are moving or something like that.
    Debbie

Pipsqueak Guest

lol to above post!

I am not ringing her, no way!, I mean what if she still says its nothing then what do I say!!!

I have X mon-wed and his brother comes mon-fri although I don't often see their mum because she tends to send her nephew to collect, his about 18-20.

It really is driving me mad but I am now absolutely convinced its notice, it was the first thing I thought about this morning - I stand to lose £450 a month

I think I will get a half hearted phone call over the weekend - I am thinking perhaps she didn't want to say it to my face?

Its horrid not knowing and perhaps though its not a 'bad thing' that she is wanting to tell you?
    I don't think there is much you can do really until she is ready to talk - as frustrating as it is for you. I bet the LO got a telling off when she got him home!

June 03
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Just logged on and read whole post. I hate it when you know someone is going to tell you something the waiting is usually worse than the news though. Hope it is better news than you are thinking.
    Jules

Dec 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

How about ringing her and saying you thought she looked upset and just wanted to make sure she looked ok????
    Paula

Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you are OK today
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I've just logged on to see if you know what it is yet and still no answer!!
    She'd better tell you tonight..we're all on the edge of our seats here!!

mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

I got it all sorted:
    she's leaving dad because he's sleeping with the lollipop lady from school according to the lady next door who saw his car but mummy is pregnant so she dpesn't really know what to do if she leaves she needs to sort finance out if she stays she needs to have his balls chopped off so she's thinking of going back to her mum for a while with the kids. she leaves on the other side of town so won't be practicalto come to you for a while.
    well that's what the son thought! BUT during a long night talk, Dad revealed to mum that the lollipop lady used to be called george and the only reason he use to go around his was to help him shave his back!!!!

there!! case close

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

She has no idea the curiosity she has started

She would be soooo embarrased if she knew we were all waiting to hear her 'news'

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by gegele View Post
    I got it all sorted:
    she's leaving dad because he's sleeping with the lollipop lady from school according to the lady next door who saw his car but mummy is pregnant so she dpesn't really know what to do if she leaves she needs to sort finance out if she stays she needs to have his balls chopped off so she's thinking of going back to her mum for a while with the kids. she leaves on the other side of town so won't be practicalto come to you for a while.
    well that's what the son thought! BUT during a long night talk, Dad revealed to mum that the lollipop lady used to be called george and the only reason he use to go around his was to help him shave his back!!!!

there!! case close
    I love it !!!

Jan 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I got it all sorted:

there!! case close

what a dull life i lead

Pipsqueak Guest

I got it all sorted:

there!! case close
    I am quite worried about you gegele!!!

Brilliant

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

I got it all sorted:

there!! case close

Gegele, that is evactly what I was going to say
    Needs to Zumba

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast