Just picked kids up and apparently "mum has something to tell you"
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Lady Haha Guest

Default Re: Just picked kids up and apparently "mum has something to tell you"

Yes, it's now doing all of our heads in!!!!! Please let us know what it was!!!! Hope its good newsx

Registered Childminder since
    may01
    Post Thanks / Like

Im thinking she may be pregnant too!

Not long to go until we find out. Hope its good news for you though.

~Chelle~ Guest

suspense is killing me lol

March09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm on tenderhooks.....do tell!!!
    H x

sept 90
    Post Thanks / Like

6.44!! hope its good news, knowing kids its probably something like an after school club! good luck.

May-09
    Post Thanks / Like

do you know yet what it is???
    Hope it is not bad news for you!!
    Nicole xx

amirose Guest

Ha ha your posts have had me in stitches!!! Nice to know I am not alone in the being bugged out!!

He bought it up again about half five conversation went like this
    X: "I might be here next week but then I might not be"
    Me: "Do you not like it here then?"
    X: "Yes I do"
    Me: "Why wouldn't you come here then?"
    X: "Mum said I am not allowed to tell you"
    Me: "Why would she say that?"
    X: "I swear down I am not allowed to tell you"

... then then my other half shoved me and shook his head (told me to shut up )

Anyway his mum picked up and she said I am in a rush can I get the boys to come so I called them then we were just standing looking at each other and I thought stuff this and said "X said you have something to tell me?". She looked pretty taken a back she sighed and said "that boys doesn't know what his talking about" then she kids of stuttered - looked kind of upset?maybe? and said "don't worry about it"

URGH! So I STILL don't know and its STILL bugging me out, though something tells me this won't be the end of it.

I will keep you updated - promise

Jan 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

ooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhh mabye they're still talking

Latest Inspection Grade
    6 Excellent
    Post Thanks / Like

oooooooooooooh how annoying for you!!!! (and us!!)

Jan 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    GOOD
    Post Thanks / Like

i think i'd be ringing her later

mar09
    Post Thanks / Like

oh coommmmmmee oooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!

I've been really good and read all the threads even tthough it was past 6.30 so I wouldn't just jump to page two and and .........you still don't know so i'm alone tonight no hubby, lots of cleaning to do, lots of typing printing laminating for my inspection monday and NOW I'm going to spend my night wondering ah ah ah ah ah ah ah aha h aha h ah lol

let us now as soon as you know more

i know you could type your conversation as it goes ah ah ah ah

sorry...off i go but i'll check on you LOL

January
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

You have to ring her later. This is worse than eastenders. I NEED TO KNOW

Hope you're okay and you find out soon - you must be worried. Give her a call and put your mind at rest xx

amirose Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gegele View Post
    oh coommmmmmee oooooonnnnnnnnn!!!!!

I've been really good and read all the threads even tthough it was past 6.30 so I wouldn't just jump to page two and and .........you still don't know so i'm alone tonight no hubby, lots of cleaning to do, lots of typing printing laminating for my inspection monday and NOW I'm going to spend my night wondering ah ah ah ah ah ah ah aha h aha h ah lol

let us now as soon as you know more

i know you could type your conversation as it goes ah ah ah ah

sorry...off i go but i'll check on you LOL

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

You have so got to ring her - I also didn't jump straight to page 2 and cheat but read all the posts.

Sept 08
    Post Thanks / Like

Drop her a text to make sure everything is ok

Feb 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

what I waited until now to find out

ring her

sept 09
    Post Thanks / Like

a wee txt making sure she is ok the kids ok and happy and then wee will no to lol
    heaven = bar of galaxy

Non childminder member
    ex-childminder
    Post Thanks / Like

OOOOOH I read all the way and am still waiting....could his mum have threatened him with not being able to come to you if he has been naughty?

keep us posted.
    Come back David....

June86
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

She probably wants to change your hours ,or something like that.I have one mindee who tells me everything so I know before mum says anything Its really hard looking surprised sometimes, but then again forwarned is forarmed so I have my answers ready when mum wants to change things

Jan 10
    Post Thanks / Like

I must remember to check back and find out-i feel sick for you now!lol...but what is important to a child may not be so important to his mum..probably nothing!

Maybe they are going on a last minute holiday!!

Why is she discussing it with the little boy though/or in front of him...

Hate it when that happens...like when a friend will ring you and say "I have to tell you something really serious" and you feel sick and say "go on" and they say "not over the phone next Thursday when we meet up" lol....you meet up and they say "oh no it wasn't important i was just going to say you know bla bla from up the road welll her husband is doing bla bla lol"

x
    Nannying at moment..

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast