Shocking
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Shocking

TheBTeam Guest

Default Re: Shocking

I too posted on there my name is the same, i had had a bad day yesterday and can be a lot braver posting than i have guts to be face to face

~Chelle~ Guest

It says that it has been edited, please stick to the topic and a few posts, lncluding some of yours Sue, have been taken off!

I am Chelle d 2 on there by the way x

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I was just about to ask if you were the Chelle on there! You're not Chelle the moderator then? Think she was Chelle P or something? It says can you please stick to the original OP, err, I thought we were really. They took some of that Heather's off too I think when she was saying do I always judge people before I meet them and it was boring! LOL Heather M was insulting but it wasn't getting out of hand, no-one was swearing or anything so why take it off, it's a discussion isn't it on a forum???? Not one of us was rude. She obviously hates to be though in the wrong. Glad I don't know her, don't think she's very nice!!
    Sue

Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LynnB View Post
    I too posted on there my name is the same, i had had a bad day yesterday and can be a lot braver posting than i have guts to be face to face
    You did Lynn and I was thinking, is she one of us from the forum lol. There are so many names I lose the plot. When Sally posted I thought, she has to be a childminder and of course she is. I don't know when I was so angry last.
    Sue

~Chelle~ Guest

Nah I am not the moderator, if I was I would have kicked Heather's butt lol

Nov 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Im on there too and replied last night about it being cash in hand (that was a dig after all the comments about cms charging extras in another thread) and that she would not be happy if anything did happen to the child

I hate that site now and only reply the odd time as i find myself getting too worked up over some of the digs at cm's

Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes, she said that childminders only did it for the school runs, before and after school for the money didn't she!! It I remember right, which is doubtful. I wish they hadn't edited it cos she had run out of things to say therefore was just being rude, I wondered how far she'd go. No wonder her OH drinks heavily!
    Sue

LOOPYLISA Guest

I loved it last night put my 2p worth in

Aug 94
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mum2two View Post
    I think it must have now been removed, as whatever it was I can't read it...

What was it about?

xx
    Its back now. The moderators have heavily edited the thread since last night. I think a lot of us were insensed by the comments being made by a very misguided parent who uses an unregistered carer for her child and pays them but calls them an 'unregistered childminder'

My post was removed!!!!!!!! I must have be a bit to naughty, I was soooo angry

Sue you are more restrained!!!!!!

Anyway have posted again, too the point but not so angry.!!!

Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

D'you know what, I've discovered in my wisdom that the more restrained you are with some people, the more angry they get and she did! LOL I didn't even know I was restrained till last night, if I'm really really annoyed I will go in and say something but I have to be really cross but she'd have made Mother Teresa cross!!!
    Sue

apr 08
    Post Thanks / Like

gonna see if Ican find it ..
    Back soon
    Mandy
    Anyone got any Chocolate Buttons?

Latest Inspection Grade
    6 Excellent
    Post Thanks / Like

and now someones said :

"Just one question to ask really, to the registered childminders_ What are the children who you look after doing whilst your posting on here. Wouldn't like the thought of my child being looked after by someone who sits at the computer for that time my child is with them."

probably will be removed as not "on topic" so posting for your benefit.

Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Playing with the knives in the kitchen and down the loo and whatever else kids LOVE to do!!! All I said to begin with in a very nice way that it was breaking the law to pay someone who wasn't registered which we all know is true and they say they know it too so why do they have to get all stroppy??? It could have been "oh, thanks, I didn't realize that" or"well that's your opinion, I will ring Ofsted and see what they say" but some miserable devils have to get rude and now there's another one! Her post doesn't make sense either in answer to Trixie's!!!!! All they have done is made themselves look stupid.
    Sue

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    and now someones said :

"Just one question to ask really, to the registered childminders_ What are the children who you look after doing whilst your posting on here. Wouldn't like the thought of my child being looked after by someone who sits at the computer for that time my child is with them."

probably will be removed as not "on topic" so posting for your benefit.
    yep! its gone!

i can't believe (well i can!) the strength of arguement because some posters didn't like hearing the truth!
    i think the minders who have been posting have been great! i couldn't put a rational comment together myself!

Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I think after this I'm going to leave *****, I'll be trawling the site stalking that Heather and now Emma and picking arguments. If you can't have a discussion without silly girls getting rude and insulting us when WE know more than anyone what registered childminders have to do and they take it off the forum then it's just not fair. It wasn't US being offensive. There must be some very lonely, bitter girls out there to post such silly things.
    Sue

Apr 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Sue emailed me the the thread!!!
    She is brill!
    Thanks Sue

I really enjoyed getting annoyed at the email knowing I couldn't post a comment back! Grrr!

I think because the teacher was a "friend" she thought it was ok. Fair enough maybe she didn't quite understand that people have to be registered, BUT when she started slagging off childminders - Hey ho, how dare she. I was disgusted!!

Sept 07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Thank you lol, she certainly understands now that they have to be registered! She had a lot of us going on at her and then I think she must have disappeared. I only made the first comment about it being illegal, everyone else had a lot of good points. I just don't see the point of being sarcastic and rude when someone is only telling you politely what the law is!? xx
    Sue

Pipsqueak Guest

There have been so many derogatory threads about minders on ***** and so many people who jump on the bandwagon to slate minders - when I first joined up on there I was so shocked and got into a very heated argument with some people on there. Even the mod came to my defence!!!!

But I will stand my ground and I won't have people slating what I and a good many others do so well. Its ok to have an opinion, its great to express it but there are two sides to every story and there needs to be respect and understanding on both sides.
    We as parents ourselves (or many of us) can often see things from both angles and I do think because we have to jump through so many hoops and work so hard thats why we react like this.

This is my biggest beef - NCMA should be doing more to get info out there to people about what we do, how we do it, what does a good (not a good graded) minder/setting look like, the standards we have to meet etc. Until we start getting some bigtime backing and public support from NCMA, government, Ofsted then we are beating our heads against a brick wall - trying to make people realise we are an equivelent to a nursery, our level 3's and training are just as good etc.

(steps down of soap box)

Jan 84
    Post Thanks / Like

Well done Sue and all the others who managed to post on the story, or should I say yet another occasion when we are being slated on *****. I have stopped even looking on the site because of this, I think these people are either going through a guilt trip having to go out to work or are jealous of us because we know we are the greatest thing since sliced bread where the care of children are concerned, we know the amount of time, money and effort we put into our children and should give ourselves a big pat on the back and say thank goodness there are people like us around.
    Teacake2

Post Thanks / Like

*appluads Teacake with a standing ovation*!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast