i normally collect and drop mindee off as its on way to my sons nursery, so easy for both (also as my previous thread she was always late picking him up)

I text her last night to say im not collecting him as not driving in snow so she will have to bring him to me, she text to say she wouldnt bring him (i think she already thinks she doesnt have to pay, as im not collecting him) she also asked if my kids would go to school i said no, the school is closed anyway.

BUT do i still charge as even though she said first that hes not coming to me, as now schools are closed my 3 year old is not at school, which means i would have 4 under 5s so i couldnt have him anyway (althought im sat here now with just 2 under 5s as my other mindee couldnt turn up either) the only reason i have the first mindee is that i have him while my sons at nursery due to the numbers,

im not sure just in case she questions me about it which she is likely to?

I would be inclined to say yes, as i am actually sitting here with just my own 2 and so do have a available space as the other one didnt turn up either?

sorry if long winded!