Some of you may have read my post's the last few weeks about being taken for a mug, and about that child was ill yeasterday with cough and cold yeasterday and clearly not well, i spoke to mom and said well i really cant have her wed (dont have today) if still not well. Dad came chuckling to self and say's straight away so you cant have her with just a cough and cold but you have alsways had both with it before.

Well saw mom today with little one taking older one to pre-school, she did not really want to stop only did as little one ran up to me to give me kiss and cuddle. Little one did not look well at all wrapped up in pram with Dummy which she has not had in day since the summer. I asked mom how she was and the quick reply was she fine, i then asked how did she get on and docs, another quick reply she got chest infection and viral infection got antibiotics and will be fine for tomorrow, then walked off.

How do i say that i really don't want her while poorly, they think she fine even though doc said what she got and given antibiotics for her. If it is virul then i really don't want to spread it round anymore. I know lots got it put dont want to bring it direct in house for my children and the others.

I know that it is going to cause alot of grief.