need to let of some steam!!!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: need to let of some steam!!!

OMG what a horrid excuse for a human being !

Only just caught up with this Zoe but wanted to say I am so glad that you have terminated the contract with this obnoxious woman, who the hell does she think she is dictating to you when you will and wont work when you can and cant have days off , I am so glad that you maade the decision to get rid of her, awful to say but she can be someone else's problem now perhaps a nursery where she will no way be able to make such demands and speak to people like that.

I hope you hvae a peaceful pregnancy now and look forward to the birth of your baby and enjoy this precious time xxx
    Love Mrs Edward Cullen x

Registered Childminder since
    jan 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

hey there, ive been thinking about your post a fair bit since i read it and am so glad u gave notice, like me you are counting down the days til u can relax, u will soon be occupied by having the little bundle in your arms and then u can take it slowly only when u and bubs are ready to take on the next challenge

im here to natter with if u want to :-)

leanne
    xx
    Don't let your halo slip and strangle you!!

Leanne
    xx

aly Guest

well done for giving the cow her marching orders.

you take care of you and that little one you are cooking nicely.

Dec 04
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

So pleased that you made the decision to give this awful woman notice.
    Now you can relax!!

JAN 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    OUTSTANDING
    Post Thanks / Like

PLEASE SEE MY NEW POST 'UPDATE ON NEED TO LET OFF SOME STEAM' more advice needed im afraid!

May 08
    Latest Inspection Grade
    satisfactory
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by zoex View Post
    i have written her a letter stating that unless anything happens (i go into labour early or i get signed off etc) i wll work up untill my due date.
    when she said about having him extra i said to her, i have an appointment at the hospital that day but ill do my bet to see if i can change it. i tried to change it and i cant so i went back to her saying i will need to have it off as i cant change it and they may even keep me in ( due to the fact i have had a big baby b4 and i am having a cs this time too) but she jus went mad!
    i feel really bad that i cant help her out but i also feel like she is not thinking of me at all. she also keeps saying that she wants me bk to work asap as she only has cover for her child for 3 weeks! i have told her that its not going to happen as ill need at least 6 weeks to recover from the cs! she wont listen tho!
    Dont feel bad this woman is being totally inconsiderote (sp?) You are having a baby and the date she wants is not in her contract, I would just tell her upfront that you need to have this appointment and that she will have to make other arrangements. You sshoulnt have to rearrage you apointments because she has asked you to work an extra day and gets the huff if you cant! and as to her expecting you to work so close to your due date! you need your rest and to take it easy for a bitbefore the baby arrives! not running around after other ppls children. why dont you book maternity leave off.
    this woman seems compleatly unreasonable, your doing her a favor not the other way round.

****well done for giving her, her mrtching orders!!****

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234