Thread: September !

Hybrid View

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default September !

Hi everyone, how was everyone's summer? We have a 2 more days then it's back to school on Wednesday. I have mixed feelings as I have enjoyed our days over the holidays but I like the routine when everyone is back to school.

First thing this morning definitely had an autumnal feel about it when I got up but it's actually going to be warm and sunny.

This week I have some term time only children returning, some children changing their hours, a new starter and a new parent visit so nothing is really planned, I am just going to give the children time to settle back in.

Have a good week !
    Pixie Dust

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Happy Monday!

I can't believe it is already September!

I've got a rough plan for the next few weeks of just playing at home/outside, and going to our usual groups. I've got 4 new children starting ( 3 are babies ) and I generally find it easier to settle babies when we are out and about, and they have lots to watch and interact with, rather than just me! But no new children tomorrow, so just my usual holiday Tuesday crew, and we're going to head out for the day and wear them out, so the older ones SLEEP well, before going back to school the next day.

Have fun everyone xxx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Isn't it always the same - rubbish weather through the holidays, then the minute the children go back to school the sun comes out!

We've had a lovely day today with the children back after my week off. I'd expected tears (theirs not mine!), but they all came in as happy as anything.
    We spent a lovely morning in the garden, though it was getting very hot by the time we came in at lunchtime.

I haven't got much planned for the rest of the week. Our regular groups don't start back till next week and I've got a new starter coming for a visit on Wednesday, so we're going to have an easy week and go with the flow.

aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Ours went back yesterday. The weather is amazing 30c on school run this afternoon. Went for a walk with my friend today and came across a coffee truck in the field. Obviously we had to stop for one. We sat in the sun overlooking the fields and trees in the distance before continuing our walk. Felt so relaxed when we got back home

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SYLVIA View Post
    Ours went back yesterday. The weather is amazing 30c on school run this afternoon. Went for a walk with my friend today and came across a coffee truck in the field. Obviously we had to stop for one. We sat in the sun overlooking the fields and trees in the distance before continuing our walk. Felt so relaxed when we got back home
    That sounds like my idea of bliss!

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Happy Monday everyone!

Week one done! Hope it went well and all new little ones settled in well. Last week was good, and this week I've got 2 more starting! So no major plans, just getting used to everyone

Have fun xxxx