February Fun!

Thread: February Fun!

Hybrid View

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default February Fun!

Here we are in February already. Before we know it it’ll be half term

What’s everyone been up to this week? I’ve had a new starter come for some settling in sessions. They’ve just screamed the whole time they’ve been here. It’s a while since I’ve had a child who hasn’t settled straight away, so it’s thrown me a bit. I’m not used to it and hoping it doesn’t last long.
    One of the other children is going through a rather testing phase as well so it’s been a tough week!

I’ve finished for the weekend now though, so I’m already packed away and putting it behind me till Monday

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

We have enjoyed a lot of book related play as its National storytelling week, I don't normally do a lot of things related to all the themed days/weeks but the children here are really in to stories at the moment . We have also been to the library to change our books as they are a little late going back We have noticed a few little bulbs poking through the soil so spring is on its way!

Today is my day off too so I am just catching up with a few jobs before heading out for an appointment this afternoon.

We have one more week here before half term but I am working and now wondering why I didn't book a few days off as
    Pixie Dust

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Evening!
    This week has been lovely, but seems incredibly long!

We went to the woods yesterday and lay on a blanket 'forest bathing' watching the fir trees blowing in the gentle wind and listening to the birds. Bliss! I could have fallen asleep and I had 2,3 yr olds lie there for a good 15/20 mins with only a little chattering! Even my 13 mth old sat quietly! Think we'll try that again!

Looking forward to a peaceful weekend before another busy week! Then a busyish half term. A couple of days are crazy busy and the other 2 are very quiet!

XX

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

HAPPY HALF TERM!

or at least, if it is half term where you are!

weather is looking dry and cold, but not tooooooooo cold, so that is good! I am planning on being OUT OUT OUT most of the days.

Is anyone doing anything exciting? I'm not! and I haven't done anything exciting or even mildly interesting either

Have fun everyone

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Half term here and it seems like I will be having a quiet week. I don't have anything planned. Tomorrow I think we will do some Valentines craft as I have two older ones who love doing craft. We will probably go to the local beach and park at some point during the week depending on the weather. The most I will have on any one day will be 3 children so it will be nice to get out and about if we can.
    Pixie Dust

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And just like that, Half Term is over!

We had a good one and am now starting to think about Spring/ Lent & Easter, with World book day thrown in! I know there is also comic relief. Any other events I have forgotten? Oh, St Patrick's day!

But for now, I'm in bed with a cup of tea and a biscuit!