Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tuesday night already!

Another week flying by!

What’s everyone up to? We’ve made a gentle start on Christmas activities. We’ve got some festive resources out and have had Christmas music playing in the background. We’ll build up to full Christmas mode over the next few weeks

Is anyone doing much for the World Cup? My children are all a bit young to show any interest but we did watch a bit of the England match yesterday. The (almost) 4 year old was more interested in the colours of the tops they were wearing and wanted to know which team was in black (the referee). He didn’t think it was fair that he was playing by himself and no one let him have a go at kicking the ball

2. Likes loocyloo, Dragonfly, Pixie dust liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Awww, that's so sweet!

No interest in the football here and I'm holding off Christmas until next week!

We're just having another 'nothing' week, and I quite like it!

4. Likes Dragonfly, Pixie dust liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

No Christmas activities here yet either! We have enjoyed a quiet week, the little ones have been very happy engaging in their own play, they are really enjoying playing with baby dolls at the moment.

Mine are all too little to be interested in the World Cup so we won't be doing anything for that.

I can't believe how wet the weather has been recently my garden is turning in to. a mud bath and the decking is going green and slimy, I need a dry weekend so I can give it a good scrub.

The last few weeks we have had some major works done to our kitchen which has finally finished today so I am looking forward to getting everything back to normal and in the right place.
    Pixie Dust

6. Likes loocyloo liked this post