Wednesday already...again
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  4
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Wednesday already...again

I know it's been a short week with it having been a bank holiday on Monday, but it still seems to have got to Wednesday very quickly! Did you all watch the funeral on Monday? I watched bits of it but took advantage of a day off to do some sorting out.

What's everyone been up to?

We went to toddler group yesterday then had a quiet day in today. Tomorrow we're off to the library, then that's my week finished

2. Likes loocyloo, Pixie dust liked this post
    Registered Childminder since
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

enjoy your short week Mouse!

We had the funeral on all day, and DH was pretty much glued to it. I watched bits and pieces, but did watch the services and some of the processions whilst doing other bits and pieces.

I feel as if i have been chasing my tail all week and not knowing what day it is, what with monday being a bank holiday!

We've not done much - having a quietish week at home settling a new baby in today before he starts next week. I've come to the conclusion that with babies, unless you are going to do weeks and weeks of settling, that really, a settling session is for mum to feel happy, and the real settling starts when the baby actually joins you for the whole day, and you have time to get to know them properly. And then tomorrow, a almost 12mth old, who has been coming for 6 mths one day, is adding a friday. Going to be interesting as Babe prefers to have 110% of my attention and to cling to me like a limpet ... but i have my other 12mth here too! Luckily they are a limpet,but going to be interesting to see how it works out! I may need a lie down in a darkened room!

have fun everyone.

Just heard on weather that we are due HUGE rain storm this afternoon ... bet you can guess what time? !!! yep! School run time!

4. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Afternoon....We did watch most of the funeral on Monday. We had had a busy weekend visiting family who live 250 miles away so not working Monday gave me time to catch up with some other stuff too

I am getting used to not working Fridays, it's funny as I feel a bit guilty and think that I should be working rather than going out an about. I am sure I will get used to it.

Today is my quietest day as I only have 2 during the day then we have the after school children later. It's quite nice having just the two as the other days are busy but these two are getting used to each other as one is a new starter this term and the other is developmentally delayed and doesn't like change, so we normally have a few challenges over the course of the day.
    Pixie Dust

6. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Where does anyone get their printer/copier paper from?

For the past 3/4 years, I've usually bought a box of 5 reams of recycled paper from ebay/amazon for about £15/16 and it lasts me about a year. I've just looked again, and the cheapest i could find was about £24/25!

The seller i usually buy from currently only has single reams available, so i shall wait for a week or so, and see if they get some more in, BUT how come it has gone up that much! doing a google search i can find some 'normal' copier paper at £4 a ream in Wilko. I did look at rymans and other office suppliers, but they don't seem to come in any cheaper either!

and on another note ... i just want to say that my 'killer' friday is going well! ... 11mth old, 12 mth old & 18mth old all asleep, 3 yr old busy cutting up sheets of paper ( hence why i;m looking! ... no not really, she only gets old bits of paper/scrap/magazines etc to cut up! ) My 'must be attached at all times' surprised me at toddlers by going off to play and not looking back !!!! wonderful!

have a lovely weekend everyone xxx