Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Happy summer holidays !!

Happy summer holidays to everyone......today was the last day term here! I am looking forward to some fun filled days, the pre school children are very excited to have their 'big' friends back for the holidays.

I am looking forward to my own little break in August, a week away here in the UK.

Have fun whatever you are doing, if you are lucky enough to be having the summer off enjoy and for those of you that at working have fun with the children!
    Pixie Dust

2. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Happy holidays everyone

I'm only working 2/3 days a week, and I'm away for 2 weeks! I don't seem to have enough working days to fit in everything we want to do and see the people we want to see! Also hampered by having children going home at 3! I can push it till 3.30 if needs be, but I can't really complain! I'd rather be working a bit more from a financial point of view, but I'm looking forward to a short week!

I've been very lucky and have been spoilt by my minded children... I have enough chocolate, wine and biscuits to see me through the holidays. I don't think I've ever had so many end of term gifts!

Have a lovely weekend and a lovely holidays. ( DD is at a dance comp all weekend, so that's me sorted )

4. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

End of term here too. I got 4 weeks that are going to be very busy. Then a weeks break before the kids are back for 4 days before back to school first full week of September. Have fun everyone and hope this nice weather lasts for us

6. Likes Pixie dust, loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Well that's day one done I actually have a good combination of children at the moment, the older ones enjoy spending time with the little ones. We have had a fun day out in the garden.
    Pixie Dust

8. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Only one more day and that's week one done. I have to say, it's going very slowly though. I thought today was Thursday so was a bit disappointed to find out I've got them all back tomorrow

This week has been good. One of my EYs children left last week but has been replaced through the holidays by one of my ex-mindees who left for school last September. They've fitted straight back in so it's been lovely. We've had a chilling few days at home, but tomorrow we're attempting and activity session at the library. I'm hoping it's not going to be too busy!

10. Likes Pixie dust, loocyloo liked this post
    Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

This week has been ok but it does seem to be a bit slow, everyone has been happy to have the older ones here but I do feel that give it a couple of weeks and the novelty will wear off for the older ones who are happily playing with the younger ones at the moment. We have had a few visits to the local park.
    Pixie Dust

12. Likes loocyloo liked this post
    oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I thought today was friday !!!

And was very confused! ... even more so, because i didn't think i was working friday until yesterday when a family who were on holiday messaged to say they had come home early and could the children come on friday? I had to say yes, as they'd paid for the weeks sessions, and then gone away, and as i didn't have anything planned except cleaning house and packing to go away, it's easy enough to have them here! I'm having a big tidy up tonight, and then going to a friends to play/lunch, and hopefully when we get back, i can get sorted!

we had a good day today though! rain & drizzle were forecast, but we didn't see any, and have had a brilliant day out at the local zoo & theme park, then i had a prospective parent visit. It went well and now i need to tidy up and pack!

14. Likes Pixie dust liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy holidays! Last Summer i often had 5 children each day so this summer i made the decision to only have 4 maximum on any one day which so far is paying off (not financially!) and its going ok so far....