Hello everyone,

I am after some advice please, last week my 14 month mindee was delivered to me in the morning 7.30, once parent left it became clear that the little one was not well, very weezy, coughing, and generally snuffling quite badly when breathing. I called the parent at 8.30am 60 minutes after arrival and said I was concerned, little ones weezing and breathing was concerning me, and I didn't think shes well enough to be here. Parent said she would contact the other parent and arrange a collection. I said I was taking my own child for his DR appointment at 9.15am. while in the waiting room i received a text at 9.18am to say that a parent will collect her and take her to a Dr appointment. I took my child and Mindee into see my GP, and after my child's consultation the DR asked what was wrong with mindee, I said i was aware she was feeling poorly and a parent was on the way to collect her. She asked to take a look at her as she was concerned about her weezing, upon examining mindee she said she needed to be put on a nuebulizer, she called the a&e department for children at the hospital with the details and told me to take her straight there, and get the parent to meet me there rather than wait for them to get to me. I called the parent from the dr office, and said we were going to A&E, and meet me there. I left straight away and met the parent outside A&E 25 minutes later. I went in with him encase they needed details from me, then once they were booked in I left. The child remained on a ward until the following afternoon to receive a drip, and several doses on a nebuliser. It transpires she just had a bad reaction to a cold/virus, that made her breathing difficult, and needed help from meds to clear the airways. She has been sent away with some medication, inhaler and facemask, as the hospital said its likely she may get this again if she gets another cold virus.

Now I am unsure what I need to do, should i report this to Ofsted? I didn't realise she needed meds for her breathing, im not a medic, but now im worried I have done something wrong and should have noticed!

Please help, what would you do?