Hi, I've not been on here for months and months, hope you are all well I just needed somewhere I can have a moan /get advice discreetly.

I've had a baby with me since Jan, he's settled so well we have a fantastic bond, absolutely no problems anywhere at all, parents are fab everyone happy etc.
I get a email this week from mum saying she's got no choice but to leave and go to another childminder (my friend!) As I'll be doing nursery picks when their baby will eventually be having a nap. (At the moment he has a nap 9.30 for an hour then another nap at 1.30 for 1 hour 20 approx , she's said "our sleep trainer has advised us to drop to one nap a day 11.30-1.30 so that's why they are going good to move baby.
Now am I being sensitive but wouldn't a cm friend give you a heads up? I messaged my friend and she took over a day to reply, saying she was sorry etc but I feel so so cheated and that mums only moved ship as my friend just advertised a space. I feel that she was only with me until a space became available.
The thing is we see each other weekly, groups training, bounce off ideas etc so I just feel a bit hurt.

This week I've had 3 parents cancel minutes before contract /deposits meeting saying they no longer need childcare , found another closer to home etc,
So now I'm frantically trying to fill spaces!!
I'm so fed up, gutted, and feel so lonely 😣