Hi everyone.

Im in tears as I write this Ive had a little boy since Nov 2015 he came to me from a nursery. Mum said they had targeted him and made a report to the area Senco which was a pack of lies. Anyway mum was referred to the health visitor and he was given the all clear.

Ive worked really hard with mum to bring little man on. When he came back after xmas he began having some pretty bad temper tantrums for example throwing chairs , throwing himself on the floor running at walls head banging on walls the whole lot. Hes so bad he even has to go in a buggy for school runs hes a big lad and very powerful.

Anyway since then i was working with mum trying new startergies to help but it came to a point when I suggested to mum that we needed to get some outside help. She agreed but asked if I could do it when I called the area senco as soon as I gave the little boys first name they knew exactly who I was talking about it turns out that mum was offered help with him but she told them point blank no. Since then I have been working with the senco practioner she has helped me develop resourses to help me when looking after little man.

I have been told by mum that she is on a wait list for an appointment via the health visitor and I have expressed concerns that he is becoming dangerous mum carries him almost everywhere he climbs, jumps and throws pretty much non stop and if he dosent get his way then it all goes crazy yesterday he headbutted me in the stomach and almost knocked me over.

This afternoon we had some heavy rain so we had to come in from the garden he went crazy he was kicking my back door ruuning at the wall throwing himself on the floor and literally throwing anything he could get his hands on. After the school run when he goes home every night i unclip the buggy so he can run around just before he goes home he has started not getting out and just sits there and screams because he wants me to lift him out i never do that hes way too heavy and at 4 years old he can do it himself. His older sister came along this evening came straight up to him and said please dont start tonight I dont have the energy for your tantrum with that he threw himself on the pavement she picked him up and carried him off. 20 mins later mum rang to say he had a bump on the back of his head I did tell her everything that had happened that afternoon and to be honest he didnt even cry or communicate any issues. Mum said she was going to take him to the GP and we would be having a conversation later when she decides what her next steps are. She then said that his behaviour at home is totally fine hes only having these behaviour issues with me. Two days ago she told me and my assistant that her older daughter locks herself in her room because she wants nothing to do with her brother because of the way hes acting. The sister told me last week she cant believe how bad his tantrums are. Im so stressed out and scared stiff do I contact ofsted just in case she does im in a state i cant think straight.