Maternity leave...which paperwork to keep??!

Threaded View

Registered Childminder since
    Apr 15
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Maternity leave...which paperwork to keep??!

I was registered in April 2015 and have not yet been inspected. I will be going on maternity leave at the end of this week. I have contacted Ofsted who have said that they may do a "no children on roll" inspection whilst I'm on maternity leave.

My question is- what do I do with the info I have about the children in my care? It is likely that only one will be returning. I'm particularly concerned about all of the lovely learning journals I have completed for the children, of course they will be given to the families to take to their next setting but will Ofsted want to see them if they have left my setting as evidence of what I actually do?
    Is that allowed?!
    I can't help feeling a little 'unresolved' that I have not had an inspection and will have to start again when I return to work?!

Any advice appreciated!!
    Last edited by hel187; 05-03-2017 at 10:48 PM.