Childminders working from the same house
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Childminders working from the same house

    If another childminder was to change her registration to work from another childminders house how do you go about it?
    Would she just need to change the address? Would the childminder whos house she would be working from need to do anything?

    Kind regards

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries


    As a rule, when anything changes an EY2 form needs to be completed - and to do an EY2 you need a dbs check linked to the update service.

    I'd suggest in this instance you contact Ofsted and ask them to clarify what they want you to do



Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Quick Links and Advertisements

Important Information Links
Some Useful Quick Links


You can also find us on:
Childminders working from the same house Childminders working from the same house Childminders working from the same house

We use cookies to make this site as useful as possible. They are small text files placed in your browser to track usage of our site but they don’t tell us who you are.
By continuing to use this site you are consenting to cookies being placed on your computer. Find out more here: Cookies in Use

Childminding Help and the Childminding Forum are part of