Double pushchair recommendation
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Registered Childminder since
    Pre-reg
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Double pushchair recommendation

It is looking likely that I am getting a 11 month old to look after from February full time, I also have a 13 month old starting 3 days, he is good at walking but still only young, I also have a 27 month old myself. My current pushchair is a bugaboo chameleon but is just a single, plus its huge.

Can I have suggestions for pushchairs to buy? Maybe one that will fit a buggy board to, but this isn't necessary as my little one like to walk.
    I also have a c4 grand Picasso that has zero space in the boot with 7 seats up, so it would have to be very small to fit behind the 3rd row seats, atm I have my bugaboo in the 7th seat space so just use 6 seats, or I could put it in the foot space in the 2nd row but not ideal

Thanks

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I have a maclaren twin something, that I use in the car .. it folds up, but isn't that small! I have a touran, and it doesn't fit in the boot with all 7 seats up, nor does it fit on the floor of the 2nd row! I usually have it standing up/leaning on the front seat, or whoever is in the front gets a bit squashed!

I have an out and about nipper 3 wheeler, that I use for walking around locally. that doesn't fold up very small, although the wheels all come off, and I've only once had it in the car, and that was when I bought it!

These are both side by side buggies, and I can fit a buggy board to both of them.

Dec 02
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a c4 Picasso , and now have a Pergout, which is essentially the same car.

I haven't found a double to fit in the boot. I tend to put my umbrella buggy in the front floor well, making my car a 6 seat car.

I have recently tried to put it in the boot , between the seats, and it touches between the door door and the back of the middle seats. It's not ideal, and impossible when I have the rain cover on top of the hood, or any junk in the baggy thing under the buggy.