Hello

Am hoping some one can help me! I've got a little one I look after and who goes home at 5pm. After school everyone has snack so about 3.45/4pm ish.
This lo is normally collected anytime between 4.30 and 5 and every day dad comes in and opens their 'snack bag' (lo comes with enough food to last a week!) and proceeds to sit on my hallway floor having a picnic!! 😡 Lo is 22 months old and asks for everything so it's lasts about 10-15 mins and consists of dad opening something lo takes it then says no, so something else is pulled out and opened and the pattern repeats.
I am getting so cross about it! Today lo wanted the orange so dad actually asked me to cut it up for him! I did say no because hubby was preparing dinner in the kitchen. But dad must have said about it 6 times!
I've tried keeping the bags out the way and handing it all to them at the door but he just steps in and puts it all down again! Lo isn't hungry because we've not long had snack it's just a habit now. They live a 5 min drive away.
Some days I've had to walk away and leave them in the hallway eating whilst I look after the other children in the play room.
I don't want to be rude but have had enough, has anyone got any advise on best way to deal with it!?

Sorry for long post!!