Hi guys,
I'm really struggling here
I look after a little boy on a Thursday who is hard work to say the least. This little guy is almost 4 but he is having some learning delays looked into by professionals. He is more like a 2 year old behaviour and communication wise. His mum is absolutely lovely and is really happy with him being with me after some horrible places she has had to send him to in the past. I know her from years back when we worked together in a call centre and she said she always wanted to put him with me. I just didn't have a space when she first needed childcare. Obviously one came up so I was able to offer it to her.

My problem is, this little boy is awful to my son who is only 23 months old. He screams at him if he goes anywhere near him, snatches his toys and hits him
I can't bear it! I've been as patient as I can be because I know this guy has problems. My little boy is a really friendly little thing and has been so upset lately and almost become scared of him. I shadow them as much as I can but you all know what it's like, there is only one of me and I can't watch them every minute of the day.

I feel I would be discriminating if I gave notice and like I say the mum is so grateful and lovely. I have been helping her with some strategies to deal with bad behaviour at home and she says she has noticed an improvement. I know I need to keep working on it but even if the hitting stops he still snarls at him and just hates him. I've never disliked a child in all my life but I guess since having my own my protective instincts have taken over.

I am starting to dread the day he comes and my heart is breaking for my little bub who is being bullied in his own home