I have finally made the decision after weeks and weeks thinking about it, I am having a break from Minding! I have given notice to my one and only full time mindee, and it felt like a weight had been lifted!

Its been a hard slog, all day every day, with a small break in-between for pre-school. The effect on my own 3 children 6/3/2 has been noticeable, I don't get time to read, learn spellings, or do all the things I should be doing with my own kids, as i was too busy doing it with somebody else's!

My plan is to dedicate lots of time to my own little ones, then maybe just maybe come September when my 3 year old starts foundation, and my 2 year old starts pre-school, I may consider a mindee during school hours.

I never realised that minding would be quite so in depth, I love caring for little ones, but all the paper work, constantly feeling like your jumping through hoops to please Ofsted should they turn up! it takes over your life, and its very consuming, its all I ever seem to be doing!

Anyhow this forum has been a fantastic support for a newbie like me, and I am sure it will continue to be in the future.

Emma.