Thread: Moving house..

Registered Childminder since
    sept 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Moving house..

Hi

Wondered if anyone had recently moved house? I know in the past (and ive moved a lot!) I just emailed Ofsted and let them know and a new certificate was sent out? I also have done risk assessments on the houses but other than that?

Anyone know if it is any different? I have 3 toddlers today so know I wont be able to ring them!

Thanks for any help.

amirose Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly Baby View Post
    Hi

Wondered if anyone had recently moved house? I know in the past (and ive moved a lot!) I just emailed Ofsted and let them know and a new certificate was sent out? I also have done risk assessments on the houses but other than that?

Anyone know if it is any different? I have 3 toddlers today so know I wont be able to ring them!

Thanks for any help.
    I just emailed them with my moving date, they asked a few security questions via email and once that was approved I had the new certificate very quickly 👍
    That was in November last year.