Do any of you provide own calpol
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Do any of you provide own calpol

so obviously having had written consent for emergancies when a child may have a racing fever etc and u need to bring it down and u have either got in touch with parents or unable too.. Do you have your own bottle of calpol then file receipts for tax rather than ask each parent to bring bottle in bag each day and have to take every one out and put in high up safe place then put back in there bag? xx

Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't keep a bottle here and I don't expect parents to send a bottle every day, only when needed.

I posted the same question recently, so I'll see if I can find the post.

3. Likes Jessymax liked this post
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

thanks for that, I am going to get a bottle for absolute emergancies I have seen a couple scenarios over my time working with children where calpol was absolutely necessary so I am basing those experiences on my decision not to be given willy nilly and got a great written consent permission all parents sign up on starting with me xx

6. Likes Mouse liked this post