Lol what's happening?! Not too long....:-) x

Post Thanks / Like

oh no that bad?! x

Registered Childminder since
    July07
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

6.01pm is my wine oclock...or my G&T oclock :-)

Hope youre not having a really bad day!
    Time Out.. The perfect time for thinking about what you're going to destroy next.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks guys appreciate the support feel on my own here today! two tired little ones here. Been for nap at 1030 instead of 12. Older one has done nothing but stand and stare at me or cry at the door will NOT go off and play! She is under the weather I think. At least I think that is it. I am pretty sure she did go off and play before cos she settled in fine before Christmas but it's hard to remember this week lol! I am a bit anxious about it because her older sister was beyond clingy and very very hard work, and I am concerned it will go the same way. If I sit and play with her she will play but otherwise won't even pick anything up, no interest. Can't play with her all day!!!

Post Thanks / Like

I feel your pain I have a very clingy baby a 2.5yo who has woken up in a horrific mood and a 3yo that asks to watch telly all day and when I say no why why why why

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jessymax View Post
    I feel your pain I have a very clingy baby a 2.5yo who has woken up in a horrific mood and a 3yo that asks to watch telly all day and when I say no why why why why
    Oh my word 😱. When it goes right it's best job in the world, when it goes wrong it can really go wrong! Roll on 530! Hope your afternoon improves. She is playing now.. Fingers crossed!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by smurfette View Post
    Thanks guys appreciate the support feel on my own here today! two tired little ones here. Been for nap at 1030 instead of 12. Older one has done nothing but stand and stare at me or cry at the door will NOT go off and play! She is under the weather I think. At least I think that is it. I am pretty sure she did go off and play before cos she settled in fine before Christmas but it's hard to remember this week lol! I am a bit anxious about it because her older sister was beyond clingy and very very hard work, and I am concerned it will go the same way. If I sit and play with her she will play but otherwise won't even pick anything up, no interest. Can't play with her all day!!!
    How old are they smurfette?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mumofone View Post
    How old are they smurfette?
    Almost 2 and 15 months

Mar 15
    Post Thanks / Like

I had a day like this yesterday. Babies taking it in turns to scream their lungs out and a school age child on last day because of bad behaviour. It will pass, the wine and treats will be with you soon. Hope you manage to get some peace.

oct 02
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I had to have Coca cola at lunchtime today (it's my 'daytime' wine!) ...

New babe fine ... But screamed until I realised it must be ' lunchtime ' (11.20 am!) 3 x 2 yr boys ... sibling of babe most put out if anyone spoke to babe or babe gave me a cuddle and refused to do anything for himself, 1 boy passing comment on everything everyone did or said and last boy not 100% AND toilet training so needing to be reminded frequently! Plus needing lots of cuddles! Only one boy left plus 2 schoolies ... watching blue peter whilst I have hot cup of tea :-)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loocyloo View Post
    I had to have Coca cola at lunchtime today (it's my 'daytime' wine!) ... New babe fine ... But screamed until I realised it must be ' lunchtime ' (11.20 am!) 3 x 2 yr boys ... sibling of babe most put out if anyone spoke to babe or babe gave me a cuddle and refused to do anything for himself, 1 boy passing comment on everything everyone did or said and last boy not 100% AND toilet training so needing to be reminded frequently! Plus needing lots of cuddles! Only one boy left plus 2 schoolies ... watching blue peter whilst I have hot cup of tea :-)
    Lol, I feel your pain but this is funny! (Only cos I know days like these!!) x

Feb 06
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I had to have Coca cola at lunchtime today (it's my 'daytime' wine!) ...

New babe fine ... But screamed until I realised it must be ' lunchtime ' (11.20 am!) 3 x 2 yr boys ... sibling of babe most put out if anyone spoke to babe or babe gave me a cuddle and refused to do anything for himself, 1 boy passing comment on everything everyone did or said and last boy not 100% AND toilet training so needing to be reminded frequently! Plus needing lots of cuddles! Only one boy left plus 2 schoolies ... watching blue peter whilst I have hot cup of tea :-)
    And breath.......... Plus I love coca cola.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by greenfaerie View Post
    I had a day like this yesterday. Babies taking it in turns to scream their lungs out and a school age child on last day because of bad behaviour. It will pass, the wine and treats will be with you soon. Hope you manage to get some peace.
    Thank you so much xx hope today was better for you.

Post Thanks / Like

I had to have Coca cola at lunchtime today (it's my 'daytime' wine!) ... New babe fine ... But screamed until I realised it must be ' lunchtime ' (11.20 am!) 3 x 2 yr boys ... sibling of babe most put out if anyone spoke to babe or babe gave me a cuddle and refused to do anything for himself, 1 boy passing comment on everything everyone did or said and last boy not 100% AND toilet training so needing to be reminded frequently! Plus needing lots of cuddles! Only one boy left plus 2 schoolies ... watching blue peter whilst I have hot cup of tea :-)
    Oh dear. That's not been an easy day! I have Dr Pepper in fridge i forgot.! Trying to lose weight again so trying to be good but that's out the window today lol! Had some choc and have just had pizza and a cup of tea.
    But then.. Mum of my most full time Lo, four days. Who I was have just swapped my day off for Announced on pick up she is pregnant.20 weeks 😱. Which means I have two on maternity in same month. Sigh. Hate that you just get spaces filled Los settled and then something changes.'can't see more than 3 months ahead in this job if you are lucky !!.

Aug 11
    Post Thanks / Like

Can I have some too?

I had a LO leave here today with a beauty of a black eye, mortified!

LO fell at toddlers, face first into a safety gate of all things!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by kellib View Post
    Can I have some too? I had a LO leave here today with a beauty of a black eye, mortified! LO fell at toddlers, face first into a safety gate of all things!!
    Oh no! I hate when they injure themselves with us.. At least you had witnesses 😂

Here have a few pieces xx