Christmas activities
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Christmas activities

I know it's a bit early(!!) but has anyone got any christmas activities they are planning on doing that you recommend? There's Sooo many to choose from so any that anyone's tried and tested and can recommend would be really good :-) x

Registered Childminder since
    Sept 13
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't start until 1st December, but mine all take home a box of crafts at the end of term- I wrap the box in xmassy paper and line it with nice tissue paper. Last year in each box they made:
    A Xmas cards made using their hand and/or footprints as part of the design;
    A decorated salt dough hanging ornament for the tree;
    A small mason jar with home made salt scrub for mummies (all things made by the kids not me, just support and direction given when needed);
    A Rudolph hot chocolate cone for Daddies (look on Pinterest, so easy but looks fab!);
    A cracker made with cardboard tube and crepe paper, filled with a chocolate and decorated with stickers

Kids were all aged 2&3 and managed brilliantly

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by redtiger21 View Post
    I don't start until 1st December, but mine all take home a box of crafts at the end of term- I wrap the box in xmassy paper and line it with nice tissue paper. Last year in each box they made: A Xmas cards made using their hand and/or footprints as part of the design; A decorated salt dough hanging ornament for the tree; A small mason jar with home made salt scrub for mummies (all things made by the kids not me, just support and direction given when needed); A Rudolph hot chocolate cone for Daddies (look on Pinterest, so easy but looks fab!); A cracker made with cardboard tube and crepe paper, filled with a chocolate and decorated with stickers Kids were all aged 2&3 and managed brilliantly
    That sounds fab redtiger, what lovely ideas :-)