Thread: Craft supplies

Registered Childminder since
    oct 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Craft supplies

Hi,

I'm starting to stock up on supplies for all the festivals coming up. I usually buy from Baker Ross and the local scrap store (although the scrap store isn't always that great!), but was wondering where everyone else buys from? Is there any online stores/wholesalers who are any good?

Thanks in advance

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by emma_lubylu View Post
    Hi, I'm starting to stock up on supplies for all the festivals coming up. I usually buy from Baker Ross and the local scrap store (although the scrap store isn't always that great!), but was wondering where everyone else buys from? Is there any online stores/wholesalers who are any good? Thanks in advance
    Someone told me about crafty crocodiles who ive since used and are very good.

Also Amazon and 99p stores :-) x

3. Likes Dragonfly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi, I'm starting to stock up on supplies for all the festivals coming up. I usually buy from Baker Ross and the local scrap store (although the scrap store isn't always that great!), but was wondering where everyone else buys from? Is there any online stores/wholesalers who are any good? Thanks in advance
    Which festivals are you marking out of interest?

Simona Guest

Hi,

I'm starting to stock up on supplies for all the festivals coming up. I usually buy from Baker Ross and the local scrap store (although the scrap store isn't always that great!), but was wondering where everyone else buys from? Is there any online stores/wholesalers who are any good?

Thanks in advance
    Have you come across S&S Services?
    They are online and I have found their service very good and helpful....also cheaper than the big names!

Classroom supplies & educational equipment for nursery and primary schools, child minders & carers

Registered Childminder since
    oct 13
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

I will have a look at that, thanks!

So many over the coming months. The biggies I do this time of year are Halloween, Bonfire night, Diwali,Hanukkah and Christmas.