Tapestry free trial
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Tapestry free trial

I went on the tapestry website to see if I could find a free trial but couldn't see one, is there one and if so would anyone be kind enough to tell me where I find it? Thank you :-)

Registered Childminder since
    Oct 05
    Post Thanks / Like

There is a free trial, you need too message them & they will create an account for you

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

yes, email them and ask for a trial- tell them what county/local authority you are in as some county councils/LA are pre-paid members of the forum which runs Tapestry, which means you don't have to pay the subscription yourself (just the annual fees)

4. Likes mumofone liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by moggy View Post
    yes, email them and ask for a trial- tell them what county/local authority you are in as some county councils/LA are pre-paid members of the forum which runs Tapestry, which means you don't have to pay the subscription yourself (just the annual fees)
    Thanks Moggy, ive got a trial now but not sure i understand the site very well! Hoping it all becomes clear!

Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mumofone View Post
    Thanks Moggy, ive got a trial now but not sure i understand the site very well! Hoping it all becomes clear!
    Watch all the tutorial videos, I'd ignore the Analysis section to start with. Just get a child on there and start trying out Obs etc

Sept 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Post Thanks / Like

It's really easy and intuitive to use. I put my DD on there to try it out at first. I'm sure I don't know all the ins and outs of it but I use it every day, like a daily diary, pics and some words every day, some marked against the EYFS some not. I've done a 2 yr check on there and some assessments. It's fab, I love it.

xx

may 05
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

As the others have said the video tutorials on the eyfs forum are great and if you are still stuck you can ask a question on the forum and other users / admin will try to help you - if it's a technical problem you can message the tech team direct from your tapestry account. The admin / tech team really do listen, there is a section on the forum for future developments - I suggested adding the ECAT form and they added it.