Accident & injury forms
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Accident & injury forms

Hi all does anyone know where I can get a good accident and injury form? There's a good one on childcare.co.uk but unfortunately it's not editable so no good for my setting. I'm looking one in word format that I can edit! Or shall I just create my own?!

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

I used to use Pacey ones but now make my own:

I call it 'Accident, Physical Intervention or Incident record' (to cover all eventualities)
    Child's name, date of birth, date and time of accident/intervention/incident, place of accident/intervention/incident, description of what happened, record of any injury, action taken at scene and/or afterwards, condition of child afterwards, CM sign and date, Parent sign and date, parent gets a copy by email (I photograph the completed form).

Registered Childminder since
    June 09
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi,

I use the Morton Michel ones, they are great and have a carbon copy for parents. They are quite clear and easy to use.

Cx