I'm doing a two year check and having trouble wording it.

He is two years and 1 month old and they are from America so don't quite get the whole point of the EYFS and find the British Health visitors a waste of time and prefer to take child to the doctor than the HV (dont blame them)

I'm having problems on the physical development when it comes to fine motor skills he is great really good. He can put together puzzles uses pens to great effect and the rest of it.

It is his grose motor skills i worry about although he can run on his whole foot and does often, he falls over a lot, I find I am having to adjust him when we walk through doors to ensure he doesn't walk into them. He trips over things that are on the floor often too. I put his shoes on the other day and he just had to stand next to the door as i put the next child's shoes on and he fell over thin air twice. I have been watching him closely this past month and i'm not totally sure if he just isn't paying attention or he just has no spaceial awareness.

He has only been coming full time sinse the start of October before that he only came 4 hrs a week so it has only really just become aparent that he is quite this clumsy. Have also had chicken pox and the he went to america for thre weeks and then spain for a week so havnt really seen him untill this last month