Need to rant

Los 2 & 5 arrive this morning, mum says both have been off last few days with a cold, youngest was sick at weekend but ok now. Older one says he has belly ache but she thinks hes playing on it (he was crying and very pale at drop off)

Anyway, sat at breakfast table he takes one bite of toast & throws up all over the table & floor!!!
Other kids are heaving had to get them all to leave their breakfast & go in other room.

I had been fasting all night for blood tests today so feeling extra queasy & heaving whilst trying to sort it out.

Text mum to tell her & ask for collection asap as I need to get to hospital for bloods. Her main responce: Shell be as quick as she can once she's sorted bits out at work & assumes i will still have little one, but who will have him while I'm having blood test? Oh & if hes nor sick again he'll be back tomorrow, right?

Erm I'll be watching him sat in the buggy & if your that bothered you could always take him with you as you're at home now!! (I didn't say that l, but wanted to!!) & no he won't be back tomorrow as its a 48hour exclusion!!

I really don't get paid enough for all this!!