I have a little one who has just started with me at the beginning of this month. This took me to 3 under 5's on a wednesday.
Since then I have had an existing child telling me she needs to add an extra day onto her childcare which is a Wednesday (I already have lo every other day) I was a little unsure of this as ive taken on new business and then straight away another has changed days an taken me over my numbers and upto 4, I tried to say no but she said she would lose her job if she couldnt swap so I have swapped.

Ok so my question now is ,,, one of my original children has a baby brother who was due to come to me in January now also requires the Wednesday .. It was always said that this lo would come to me as I have big brother and a very close relationship with the family but Wednesday wasn't agreed.

Can I do this or am I going to have to let someone down? I've tried juggling things but there is no swapping I can do to avoid this.

If I did it I would have 5 under 5's from 11.40am - 4.15pm (aged - 9months, 2, 2, 3, and 4) I would also have my own 2 from 3.15pm who are 6 and 9.
The 4 year old is at preschool in the morning and will go to school in September 2015 .

??