Just a bit upset.
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Just a bit upset.

It's been looking through my Facebook page and saw I had been given a 2 star review so shocked I looked into it further and found out it's from someone I have never heard of, met, spoken to ever! Why do people do things like that!! It's just cruel. I had half the mind to contact her and say but it's not worth what could come of it!
    Just so hurtful. That's my business I'm building and someone just be so mean!

Registered Childminder since
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Good
    Non childminder member
    Play Assistant
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ja-lula-belli View Post
    It's been looking through my Facebook page and saw I had been given a 2 star review so shocked I looked into it further and found out it's from someone I have never heard of, met, spoken to ever! Why do people do things like that!! It's just cruel. I had half the mind to contact her and say but it's not worth what could come of it!
    Just so hurtful. That's my business I'm building and someone just be so mean!
    I am not a big fan of Facebook tbh, it is a minefield at the best of times! It may work for some, but there are always rotten egg's who try and ruin things for others. It could be another minder? a friend of theirs maybe?. If that is the case then that is bad form! Childish even

3. Likes Ripeberry liked this post
    Mar 14
    Post Thanks / Like

Add a little comment on your own page to say could only parents who have actually used your service please leave comments etc or see if you can do a filter where you can check they have used you and not someone being malicious. Like the one on here, they can delete it if not appropriate. Obviously I'm not suggesting delete destructive comments/stars if they are legit but you know what I mean don't you.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes thanks all. It's just a shock when you see something like that! And yes if it was legit and that's how someone really felt I suppose I would have to deal with it but this is 100% sure that I have had no interaction from this person.
    It does make me feel I should be private!

Apr 99
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you reply back or put your own comment? Sorry, I don't do Facebook or any other 21st Century virtual communication, other than this forum, so forgive my lack of knowledge. But, I would like to think you could 'challenge' that scoring.

Post Thanks / Like

That's why I'm not on FB far too many nosy and nasty people for my liking. I would do as others suggest and leave your own comment. What has this person commented on ? X

Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrsb79 View Post
    That's why I'm not on FB far too many nosy and nasty people for my liking. I would do as others suggest and leave your own comment. What has this person commented on ? X Sent from my iPhone using Childminding Forum
    It's just a review of 2 stars no words or comments. I can reply but I'm afraid to rock the boat. It was a while ago too but always wondered why my reviews were on 4 when so many others have me 5s now I know it's that 2 star one making my average go down!
    I just can not believe someone would do that to someone they do not know and I'm working hard and on good at what I do. It's just cruel.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyway I'm not going to let it affect me!!!
    Last edited by ja-lula-belli; 02-09-2014 at 12:42 PM.

10. Likes Jayse74, mum67 liked this post
    Ex CM
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Non childminder member
    01/01/09
    Post Thanks / Like

How do they even review your page?
    Need a laugh? Visit my website: www.unclegargy.deviantART.com

Feb 09
    Latest Inspection Grade
    good
    Post Thanks / Like

That's awful! I would definitely reply if you can in an appropriate way (sorry can't think of anything at the mo its been a long day!)
    Failing that can facebook not remove it if you say its not from anyone you have known? Hope you get it sorted.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Ripeberry View Post
    How do they even review your page?
    Just click on your page and can leave a review! Silly really I always thought only members of your page could leave reviews but nope I was wrong.
    It leaves company's and business Owners in a awkward position and susceptible to all sorts of malicious comments or unfair competitors.