2 year check - when to complete this?
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2 year check - when to complete this?

Hi - I am due my first graded inspection around sept / oct time and 2 of my children recently turned 2 yrs (1 in May and the other this month). I have written a progress check for the 2 year old who turned 2 in may but he still hasn't had his assessment with the hv so Im guessing this might be a bit outdated by the time this comes around. When should I do the progress check for the little girl just turned 2 this month. I want everything in place for Ofsted but don't want to write it too prematurely - when is the right time to do the 2 year check?

Registered Childminder since
    Nov 10
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Any time between 2nd birthday and 3rd birthday. I do around 2.5 yrs. If you know when HV are going to do their check it is nice to do just before so input can be combined, but I have never managed yet.