Just having a little rant (thank god only 4 days to go until I completely finish). Currently minding for a friend she is my last mindee as I'm stopping, just holiday care as is 7. Agreed pick up time when arranged was 5.30. Every day has been nearer to 6. We made plans for tonight ages ago and just prayed she would be on time as didn't want to rock the boat. Anyway I get a text saying her oh is finishing early so will be here for 6?????? What time would have collected if not finishing early?? My setting is supposed to close at 5.30 and anyone else would have racked up quite a hefty late pick up charge so far! So I text her and asked what happened to the 5.30 pick ups as we have plans and was hoping for her to be picked up then. She said her work hours have changed since our arrangement and she doesn't actually finish until 5.30 now (except today)! I'm also miffed that I lent the lo my daughters goggles when I took her swimming and she took them home with her (error on both parts) and I have been asking for them back for a week. I am told today I will get them back if she can find them? So not only will I prob have to buy new goggles, I have this mindee at a reduced rate and have to give 3 meals a day (meant to be two but often comes at 8.45 and hasn't had time for breakfast), our plans are now disrupted!!