Hi

I have finally got my pre reg visit booked for Tuesday (eeeeek!) I think i'm about ready but everything keeps going round in my mind incase i've forgot something. Can someone please advise me if I have?

I've done my policies, pre reg questions, risk assesment around the home and for two outings, (got to sort the house a little more this week) started my welcome pack with fees etc, got everything nicely organised in folders (my fav bit lol) and done a long term plan, with a animal theme for this month, then from here i've done an animal monthly activity plan, and a weekly routine around this plan.

The only thing i'm panicking about is the learning and development questions...if she fires questions at me such as "tell me an activity for a 3 year old which covers this..." and my mind goes blank! Do they go into detail about this aspect?! I have two examples for a 2 year old and a 4 year old..will this be enough?

And is there anything else I have forgotten? Advise greatly appreciated!! Panicking!

Many thanks!

lisa