So...... I have had lo for 15 mths now, she has been funded with me since jan and comes every week day for7.5hrs. However last night I heard my letter box go and found a letter from parents giving a months notice! Baring in mind they new I would see them in the morn when I collect their lo. No idea why mum didn't hand to me in the morn?

I was very upset that they didn't speak to me prior to giving notice and hardly slept last night

When dad collected he was very smug and asked if igot the letter (clearly he new that I had it)and that "they had taken lo to a nursery and that she really liked it and that was that"

We'd had an issue regarding collection when lo was unwell on a couple of occasions they refused to collect saying that I wasn't a dr so I had no right to say she was unwell. High temp on one occ and vomit another time. After lo had high temp dad finally collected after about an hour an a half (mum wouldn't even take my call) and he then sent me a text photo of a therm showing a nomal temp!

I'm assuming they must have been planning this for some time so why not discuss their plans and be honest! I do feel that they have chosen to move their lo to upset me rather than for the best interests of their child! Especially after the way dad behaved at collection time! He looked so pleased with himself! Gloating!