From the mouths of Babes....

Hybrid View

Registered Childminder since
    aug 99
    Latest Inspection Grade
    outstanding
    Post Thanks / Like

Like the mindee I had years ago who was learning about victorians (I think) and told me they used candles as they didn't have lights. then asked if I remembered what I did when I was little and had no lights in my house, followed by "did you live in a house in those days"!!!

July 13
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SYLVIA View Post
    Like the mindee I had years ago who was learning about victorians (I think) and told me they used candles as they didn't have lights. then asked if I remembered what I did when I was little and had no lights in my house, followed by "did you live in a house in those days"!!!
    My daughter asked me what it was like when it was black and white in the olden days. I was pi**ing myself laughing and couldn't stop. She cried and then kicked me. This made me laugh even harder. Great childminder, terrible mother!

Nov 12
    Latest Inspection Grade
    Very Good
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by HTSMumma View Post
    My daughter asked me what it was like when it was black and white in the olden days. I was pi**ing myself laughing and couldn't stop. She cried and then kicked me. This made me laugh even harder. Great childminder, terrible mother!
    years ago my daughter asked the exact same thing about black and white on olden days! She is almost 12 now and sees the funny side when I tell her!